𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

- 1 week later -

"wassup witchu" I said dappin durk up and then sittin on the couch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"wassup witchu" I said dappin durk up and then sittin on the couch .

"shitt chillin , you and aniyah coo?" he asked as we was watching tv .

"hell yea , folks thought shit was sweet talkin bout "I'm gon leave you delete my number" I mimicked tryna talk like her .

Durk shook his head "y'all crazy"

"Aye doe you heard abt Trinity the otha day?" I asked .

"Na aint nobody tell me , what happened?" he asked as his eyes started going big . He was off them percs folks be tweaking.

"Aniyah got a call from ha mom saying that Trinity was found tryna drown ha self"

He grabbed his phone from his pockets "Drown? Why ain't nobody call me she ight?" he asked worried .

"Yea she coo , and I was finna but Aniyah was startin you kno how that go"

"I wonder what made ha wanna do that? & why she start witchu?" he asked.

"Trinity was tweaking , being touchy ash towards me and shit which aniyah noticed and made ha mad I guess" I shrugged .

"She tryna be a little hoe out here huh?" durk said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Asking the wrong nigga gang , what you finna do after this doe , im tryna hit the club fr but aniyah be onnat shit"

He smacked his lips "Man fuck what aniyah gotta say just tell ha you was at yo momma crib or something"

"speaking of ha she texting me now" I said clicking to see what she text me .

"Wha she wanted?" durk asked.

"She want me to drop her off some food , ight gang imma fuck with you text me when you get there" I said dappin him up .

"Ight von you ugly ash twin" He said laughing as I was walkin to the front door .

"Nigga stfu I get more bitches than you ion wanna hear it" I said laughing .

"in yo dreams" he responded.

30 minutes later .

30 minutes later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
played .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें