𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒 .

I'm at my crib chillin playin the game & aniyah called me askin if I could go and pick Trinity up

I'm at my crib chillin playin the game & aniyah called me askin if I could go and pick Trinity up .

She sounded serious so ian ask ha any questions & told her I got ha . I hanged the phone up I was already dressed so all I had to do was put my shoes on .

I decided on what shoes to wear and put them on then I grabbed my phone and keys as I was heading out the door . I unlocked my car door & got inside .

Before pullin off I remembered Aniyah said something about the shade room postin something so I went on instagram to look what she was talkin abt .

I searched they name up & clicked on the post that had something to do with durk & trinity . I read the post and shook my head . I mumbled "what gang done did na" I said shaking my head.

I started my car and started driving to durk & trinity's spot . As I was driving I decided to call durk to see what happened , I clicked on his contact name & then the phone started to ring after a couple seconds the nigga finally answer .

"aye gang wassup witchu , what happened between you & shorty?" I asked with the phone to ma ear as I made a left .

"Ian feeling girl no more , she changed" he responded .

"Y'all was coo yesterday tho? & why she call aniyah cryin?" I asked him.

"Man cause I kicked her out , she stay assuming shit to bro always think i'm out with another bitch I was tired of coming home to that shit" he explained.

I mugged my face "You ain't have to kick folks out, y'all could of talk this shit out"

"don't even worry about it no mo , me and her done , fuck that bitch , aye doe imma fuck witchu later twin I got some business to handle" he said .

I shook my head disappointed, "ight luh you twin, be safe out hea" I said .

I hung the phone up & I finally pulled up to there spot . Ian see durk's car in the driveway so he must of just left . I honked my horn to let Trinity kno I was outside waitin.

I pull my glock from under ma seat and put it on ma lap , you gotta think smart , never know you could get caught lackin and then end up getting murked .

❤︎ Trinity Olivia ❤︎

I zipped my bag up , grabbing my purse , my phone , & other important stuff I needed . I was hurt , I was crying I don't know what I did to make durk mad or wanna break up with me . Me and him were perfectly fine yesterday before he left ...

I put on my furry brown slippers as I heard a horn outside of the house. I looked out my bedroom to see a Bentley, I noticed it was von's car .

Aniyah told von to come pick me up she would have but she was at the shop doing hair & couldn't stop . I would have drove my car but it's in the shop getting fixed .

I wipe my tears and walk out the door . Von unlocked the car door & I placed my bags into his backseat then got into the front seat.

"wassup witchu gang, you good?" von asked me as he started pulling off .

I nodded my head and lean against the window "yea i'm straight, just frustrated you know"

"I feel it , it's all good folks you ain't did shit wrong he just prolly off them pills again" von explained .

I grabbed my phone from my purse unlocking it to get on social media "I be telling him to stop and he don't listen, this the first time I ever saw him act like this while he was on drugs, he ain't never yell or kick me out before until today .. we was coo last night too but when he left and I woke up to this bullshit"

Von sucked his teeth as he made a right turn "yea ion kno wassup with him, just give him some space he gon be running back to you" he said chuckling at the end .

I laughed "hopefully" I replied .

The car ride was silent , it takes 24 minutes to get to aniyah's apartment to me and durks house . Ion like when it's quiet so I started a conversation with von.

"how you and aniyah been doing?" I asked as he stopped because it was a red light.

"We straight fr, folks funny as hell too, & she know how to cook" he said laughing at the end.

I smiled agreeing with him "She sure can throw down in the kitchen she used to cook for me all the time" I said reminiscing.

"Why she stop?" he asked as he started driving because it was now a green light "who knows" I said shrugging.

"I really like yo bestfriend gang, she different it's something about ha I like..she even mo sexy when you make ha mad because she be talkin crazy it be making me wanna fuck ha lil ass up-" von said talking about aniyah , he was just telling me how much he really liked her I started to get a little jealous because durk never admire me that way like von did with aniyah.

"Y'all had sex together?" I asked cutting him off.

"that's for me to know and for you to find out" he said lookin at me laughing.

I rolled my eyes laughing with him and we made some type of eye contact it was awkward but we quickly stopped lookin at each other and stopped talkin.

The rest of the car ride was silent and we finally pulled up to where aniyah stayed. "thank you von I appreciate it" I said thanking him as I reached for the backseat to grab my bags , I grabbed my purse and placed my phone into it. He unlocked his car and I closed the door.

"no problem gang, if you need anything let us kno" he said rolling his windows down a lil , I nodded and the walked to building.

End of Chapter 💘 ...

Thoughts ?