𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

couple days later .

- Trinity Olivia POV -

"fuckkkkk" I lowly yelled as I was sitting on the bathroom floor throwing up in the toilet.

I finally stopped and got up flushing the toilet , and then I cleaned my mess up , and went to brush my teeth .

Its Aniyah's birthday , and I wanted to call her to tell her happy birthday and what were the plans, I know she said something about a Trip but I don't think that's till the weekend.

I went to my bed and grabbed my phone calling aniyah after a couple rings she finally picked up the facetime call .

"hello" she said lookin at the screen.

"Happy Birthday bestieeee , your finally 24 bitch we finna be gettin high tonight" I said hyping her up.

She talked in a soft voice and she didn't seem that happy "suree"

"what's wrong? why are you in bed?" I asked .

"oh nothing , just not in the birthday spirit" she said looking at her nails .

"Are we still going to bora bora?" I asked .

"no I just canceled the trip , Ion wanna do anything" she said .

"oh no , what happened who got you like this?" I asked worried but I didn't really care .

"Ask the person you fucked" she said and then hung the phone up .

I mugged the screen , fuck is she talking about ? How did she know ?

I quickly went and facetime von and he answered "dayvon" I yelled .

"what you want?" he said as he was in the car .

"who you around?" I asked .

"nobody why wassup?" he asked .

"Wassup with aniyah what you do to her?"

"Ian do shit to ha" he said .

"you obviously did she said "ask the person you fucked" and the hung the phone up and the person I fucked was -" I said but I felt throw up finna come so I quickly ran to the toilet and threw up. "fuck" I said shaking my head .

"Gang you good?" he asked .

"No von i'm not good , I been throwing up all morning actually " I replied .

"damn folks, that sound like a you problem"

I looked at the problem "von when we fucked did you do what I think you did" I asked.

"You told me too"

"No I didn't von , that powder was not suppose to get you like this , do you kno what this mean?" I asked getting irritated.

"wha it mean? & what you do to my drink?" he asked .

"Long story i'll tell you later , and stop acting dumb you kno what it means you kno what fuck you too bye" I said then I hung the phone up .