𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 .

n/a : when y'all birthday ? mines april 24th . 💘

& also every week it's always something about von & the situation don't even be positive it be negative like let my stink stink rest in peace 😓.

also for the ones who ain't read the last post , I fast forward this story only by a couple months just so it can get juicy , trinity & durk are not together anymore but von & aniyah did get together .

4 months later :
"Hey ladies" I said waving as I walked into the hair studio I worked at , with chipotle in my hands & my purse on my shoulder.

"Hey niyah , ouu you got food what you bring me?" my co-worker Irene said as she was doing hair .

I walked over to my station "girl you know ion play about my food chill out" I said laughing as I put my food on my lil counter and started setting up .

"how many heads you gotta do today?" Irene asked as she was braiding hair .

I disinfected my seats with a clorax wipe & wiped my chair down . "bitch four , but it should be quick cause the style my clients asked for is simple" I said as I grabbed my food and went into the back of the shop to put it in the fridge.

"I got two more left , but how things with you and ole dude going?" she asked smirking .

I rolled my eyes at her and then took a sip of my smoothie "were good" I said , ion really like people in my business all like that so whatever me & von did or said was just me and his business nobody else's .

Now that everybody knows me and him date they wanna start being in my business and I don't like that. Sometimes people dm me on my social media or come in my comments saying ignorant shit but von just tells me to ignore it .

I ignore them but sometimes I just wanna get disrespectful asf but I know if I do imma get "canceled" because this generation now a days soft ash.

n/a : no on some real shit , gen z is soft asf , like people get offended at the dumbest shit . like shut yo crybaby ass up don't no yo gaf 😭😭.

"i'm glad you guys are doing good" she claimed as she told her client to sit at the dryer.

The door opened and it was one of my clients , she came in the shop with her hair into a puffball & a bag that had her braiding hair in it.

"Hey guys" she said walking over to sit in the chair . She been one of my clients for 2 years now & she is one of favorites actually . She is 15 years old & this girl funny too.

Everybody greeted her with a hey & so did I . She sat in my chair giving me the bag that had her braiding hair into it . "Heyyy Patrice , what you getting done?" I asked her as I put the hair cape around her neck snapping it in the back .