𝑂𝑛𝑒 .

❤︎ 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲 ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗲 ❤︎

"what's his name ... um .. his name start with a J?.... janessa's cousin?" trinity said snapping her fingers with her phone in the other hand as we were sitting on the couch watching movies. "Javier?" I asked. "Yea he cute , you should talk to him" she said scrolling through his ig pics and then showing me.

I took a sip of my bottle water and looked at the pictures she was showing me "he look musty asf," I said mugging her phone. "now get off his page before you end up liking one of his pictures you gon get yo self caught up"

Trinity was trying to find me a "boyfriend" . She's tired of seeing me single and unhappy I guess . Yes i'm single but ion needa a nigga to be happy .

She tilted her head me "how am I gonna get "caught up" aniyah?" she said as she rolled her eyes.

I smirked "because your in a relationship with durk now what if he found out you liking other niggas pictures? You know you got fans and everybody knows you and durk date "

"ohhhh yea your right sometimes I forget" she said nodding her head.

"Bitch you know who you really would look good with tho?!" Trinity asked me as she clapped her hands once and then cross her legs I rolled my eyes and then sighed "who? who would I look good with Trinity?"

she mugged me "lose the attitude i'm tryna help you out & you acting like you to good for a nigga" I took another sip of my water and then placed it on the table "ain't nobody acting to good it's the fact that you want me with somebody so bad" I said.

She waved me off "anyways like I was saying... you and von would look cute don't you think?"

"von who?" I asked .

She smacked her lips "stop acting dumb , you know who i'm talkin about... dayvon?"

"oh that von , he cute and all but i just couldn't see my self with him , especially him being a rapper you gotta have a lotta trust. Never know what they could be doing"

she laughed and then shrugged her shoulders "I hope your not tryna be funny ... & durk is not like one of them if that's what you think.

"i'm not tryna be funny trinity i'm just saying you never know" I said as I was watching the movie on the tv.