𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 .

"bitch where are you at?" trinity said on the phone as I was trying to find a parking spot

I replied with the phone in my right hand and the other was on the steering wheel. "my bad I was late I was tryna find a parking spot it's so many damn people" I said as I paralleled parked between two cars.

"Just come to the backyard that's where erbody at" she said I replied "okay" and then hung the phone up.

I grabbed my lipgloss from my purse and then grabbed my camera to use it as a mirror as I was applying my lip gloss on I got a notification on ig saying that "kingvonfrmdao has followed you" .

I'm so confused , I check my ig to see if it was real and it was it had his verified badge next to the name and all. But what I find weird is what made him randomly follow me?

I wondered if Trinity or Durk said something to him. Lemme find out they did imma kill boffum. I put my lipgloss and phone in my purse and got out my car. I made sure the doors was locked too.

I started walking to the backyard. It was crowded asf , people grandma and grandpas , aunties and uncles , dads , moms , cousins , kids everybody was there.

I went and went to give Trinity's mom a hug. "Hey mama , how you been?" I said leaning in for a hug.

She had a smile on her face and hugged me back with love "omg hey baby i've been good , you look so pretty" she said complimenting me , I told her thank you . "no problem baby , how's your mom?" she asked.

Me & my mom don't have the best relationship but we do at the same time. It's confusing and sometimes ion like when her name is brought up . But I still answered out of respect anyways "she been good , ion wanna stop you from what you doing so i'll be over there with trinity" I said smiling.

She responded to me with "okay enjoy your self and have fun " and I nodded. I then walk over to where trinity was at. "hey hoe" I said laughing as I went and sat down next to Trin.

"hey bitch you look good asf best" she said looking at my outfit . "thank you , you do too where durk at?" I asked looking around. She took a sip of her sprite "somewhere around here" she answered.

I then started to remember what happened in my car . "Oh yeah , Trinity tell me why von started following me on ig" I said smiling a little bit.

"fr lemme see?" she asked. I got my phone from my purse & showed her. "So what did you say to him ? I told you ian want him and you still went and brought my name up anyways"

She rolled her eyes at me as she put her sprite down next to her "first of all ian say nothing to that man so stop assuming , it was prolly durk"

"it prolly was his bitch ass" I said mumbling. I looked at Trinity drink her sprite and it made me thirsty. "uht uht bitch the way you drinking that sprite got me thirsty where the drinks?"
I asked.

She laughed "in the house in the fridge" she said I nodded and then went into the house it was a little bit of people inside , as I was going to the kitchen I ran into somebody making them drop their phone.

"what the fuck" I said as I scratched my head. I bended down to grab the person phone "next time dumb ass you should -" as I looked up I saw chains from his neck that were blinging and blonde and black dreads that were a little pass shoulder length.

He had sexy ass lips & a black lv beanie on too and was bowlegged asf. Lookin at him cut my sentence off. He's even more fine up close. He laughed "I should wha?" he said smiling as well. His smile was beautiful. His smile made me smile.

I finally stopped admiring his look and snapped out of it "you should watch where your going" I said handing him his phone. I notice it was dayvon.

"my bad ian even see you lil folks you short ash from up close" he said lookin at me.

I tried not to make eye contact with him "stop dragging it , i'm not even that short" I said with my arms crossed.

"but can you move please i'm tryna get me something to drink and your in my way"

"damn folks woke up today and chose violence huh?"he asked moving himself so I could get through.

I waved him off "yea yea shush" I said as I went to the fridge looking for the sprite, in the corner of my eye I saw von lookin at my ass .

"like what you see ?" I said as I grabbed the sprite and closed the fridge.

He laughed "ain't nobody lookin at you gang, aye doe you got a nigga?" he asked.

I opened my sprite and drink a little bit of it & then laughed "what happened to hello ? or how was my day" I asked.

"stop playin folks we to grown for that shit" he said smiling every time he smiled I would get a smile on my face or start to blush.

"yes I have a nigga and he dont play abt me"

He nodded his head and then chuckled"man shut yo lying ass up"

I put my sprite on the counter "how i'm lying you barely even know me" I replied with a smirk on my face

"bc durk told me earlier in da car , & even if you did i'll kill that nigga on foenem" he replied.

I rolled my eyes "durk need to stop tellin my business out" Von started playin wit his dreads "I be tellin him abt that shit , he be trippin"

"i'm finna go back outside tho , it was nice meeting you dayvon" I said grabbing my sprite and then walked to the front door.

But as I started walking von grabbed hand and pulled me to him.

"oh hell naw get yo hands off me boy , what you want ?" I said taking my hands off his.

"a nigga can't get yo number?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and then thought about it "only if you leave me alone" I said smiling.

"stop playin wit a nigga gang"

"gimmie your phone" I said with my hand out.

He unlocked it and pulled up the phone number screen and gave his phone to me. I typed my number in and gave it back to him.

"bye dayvon" I said smiling and then walking to leave the house to go back to the backyard.

End of Chapter 💘

Thoughts?

Aniyah?

Trinity?

Von?

Durk?

cc : also i'm tryna not to rush the story that's why nothing is really happening yet.