38 .

n/a : I really blessed y'all with 4 chapters today . I'm only doing it because I'm trying to get this book done so I can make a book 2 .

Y'all want a book 2 ? If so the kids gon be older .

"ight now that the kids in good hands , von whea this bitch live at?" I asked him

"ight now that the kids in good hands , von whea this bitch live at?" I asked him .

"she live like 10 minutes away" he told us . I nodded "ight take us there for me please" .

- couple minutes later -

"is this where tf this bitch stay at?" I said looking around the neighborhood in the car trying hard not to laugh .

"man ong I know Jaeda couldn't stand livin ova hea .. look at these kids whea they parents at?" kayla said .

"shit who knows" I shrugged . Von parked across the street from the neighborhood because that's dumb to park where erbody can see .

"ight look we go in that bitch apartment and just start beating her ass then we leave" I said to kayla .

"ight , ouu can we kill this hoe I been wanting to since the start" kayla mentioned .

"HELL NO , bitch ain't nobody tryna go to jail shit" I said laughing . "no on some real shit tho guys , after I beat this bitch ass like befo I really whoop this hoe ass , like tear this bitch -" I ranted but von cut me off .

"get to the point gang" von said . I smacked my lips "I'm not fighting or beating nobody else ass bc i'm getting too grown fo this shit , but I will fuck up a hoe apartment any night or any day . Prolly another bitch too if they fuck with Ra'jae or one of my peoples ... von even though yo did that shit to me in the past , OH WELL , i'm finna fuck up this hoe because of what she put you through cause von?" I said .

"Aniyah?" he said lookin at me with a smile .

"I love you" I told em . "I love you too ma I always did ain't shit change" he told me . "Come hea" he said . I shrugged "no ... wait till I do this first" I said bout to get outta the car . He grabbed my waist and brought me into a kiss , we was kissing for a good minute .

"oh hell na see we ain't finna do that shit right here i'm tryna beat a bitch ass do that shit on y'all niggas free time" kayla said disgusted because of what me and von was doin.

"ight go beat ha ass , & if she end up beating yo ass too imma beat yo ass next for losing" he said . I rolled my eyes at him "whatever" I said and he smacked my ass as I got out the car .

"aye nunu?" he yelled out the car window . I turned around "yes von?" I said . "aye what we is?" he smiled . I smiled back "4lifersss" I laughed .

Me and kayla got out the car and walked causally towards her house . The front door was open so me and kayla said fuck it and went right through that hoe .

"What the fuck-" she said before she could speak me and kayla start putting the paws on that bitch . Kayla got off and let me get my hits "stupid , depressed , retarted , desperate , money starving , dick thirsty , two face ass , wanna be ass bitch . " I said as I connected each of my punches to her face with my words .

She started crying for help and she screamed , "kayla I hope you getting this shit too , stfu stupid ass bitch" I said punching her even more , now girl can fight too so she turned me now i'm the one on the ground kayla got her off me and started whooping ha asss .

I'm talking about kicking , punching allat "yea bitch you wasn't crying when you was fucking on yo bestfriend nigga bitch look at yo poor ass now" she said .

I was getting all the angles too , "mhm yea bitch look at you now dumb ass asf sitting there looking stupid" I said .

"what did I do?" she cried , I walked over to her "beat her asss because bitch you just asked the dumbest shit ever hoe you kno what the fuck yo poor ass did"

Kayla hit her some more and I grabbed kayla off of her because girl was leaking & ian want kayla killing folks either . Kayla spit on her too "stupid broke bitch" as well as kicking her again .

"Hoe ass dumb ass bitch , & clean this fucking house befo yo ass leave dirty ass hoe" I said slapping her before I grabbed my phone and left .

All you heard was her crying in pain on the floor , erbody outside the neighborhood was watching "anybody wanna get they ass beat too?" I yelled .

They all shook they head no "and for anybody who call 12 gettin they ass beat snitching ass hoe's , yea old lady get yo ass off that dirty ass LG bitch" I said walking close to her .

She gave me her phone "hello? Yes sir everything is fine" I said talkin to the dispatcher . I hung the phone up threw it on ground and stepped on it .

"bye everyone" kayla said . As me and her both hopped into the car von was in . "Y'all asses so extra on foe nem" he laughed.

"idgaf , that bitch got what she deserved I hope they treat that bitch like hell when she locked up too" I said looking out the window .

"ight let's go get these bad ass kids" I said turning the music in his car up .

Thoughts ?

Aniyah ?

Von ?

Trinity ?

Durk ?

Booka ?

Kayla ?

Ra'jae ?

Jaeda ?

Asian doll ?

Trinity's Mom ?