𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑂𝑛𝑒

n/a: they got von fucked up only got him on 3 songs in that fucking album.

- vons pov -

"aye lemme ask you something" I said putting my drink down on the table , as me and Trinity was sitting down talkin waitin on durk .

She looked at me "wassup?"

"Why you try drowning yo self gang?" I asked.

Her smile on her face started to disappear "oh .. because von I felt like all y'all hate me or some shit and the situation with me and durk I haven't talked to him in weeks I hope he ain't move on" she said as a tear starting forming on her face .

"Folks don't cry thug that shit out , n we don't hate you it's just the shit you be saying you gotta watch yo self you like family to me you can talk to me any time gang" I said wiping her tear. She smiled and then I let go.

"I know von , but it's like I will never be in a perfect relationship like you and aniyah's relationship is perfect I wish mines could be easy and perfect like you guys" she leaning her head back.

Then out of no where something hit me , not physically hit me but emotionally hit me . I started getting horny ash . I was tweaking too .

"Me and Aniyah's relationship ain't perfect , ain't nobody perfect , we keep shit of the media so that's why y'all don't kno what he goin on you feel me?" I asked tryna control myself.

She looked at me "you good?" she asked.

I awkwardly smiled "Yea im good , i'm just a lil high you kno"

She nodded "ohh , it's not perfect tho what you mean by that? y'all argue a lot?" she asked.

"Na we don't argue a lot it's just both of us got mad trust issues that's it" I explained.

"She ever cheat on you or you ever cheat on her?" she asked.

I shook my head "Hell na , I almost did I was with lil baby and nem the otha day baby was tryna get me to fuck on other hoe he bogus" I smiled.

She chuckled "I wonder why Jayda left his hoe ass, but you kno cheating not that bad" she said getting closer to me.

"what you mean folks?" I asked getting confused.

She smiled looking at me up and down "I cheated before"

"You cheated on my nigga durk aw you bogus gang" I said shaking my head shocked.

"Only once we was mad at each other he mad me mad , but it's not like he ain't cheat on me technically me and durk didn't break up he just blocked me and kicked me up" she explained.

"Yea you right , just gotta give em time" I said moving a lil bit far from Trinity she was getting to close.

She moved over more "von?" she asked smiling.

"wassup?" I replied.

She got on my lap and that instantly turned a nigga on I was shocked ash "I want you" she said lookin at me in my eyes.