𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 - 𝑆𝑖𝑥

"hello" I said while on the phone with the doctor office

"Hello my name is Toya how may I help you?"she asked nicely.

"I have a question" I said as I was getting dressed , i'm going to the club today for aniyah's birthday , I don't really wanna go but I have no choice I guess.

"What's your question ma'am?" the lady asked .

"I just found out I was pregnant today and I was wondering if there was anyway I could get a DNA test?" I said walking back and forth the room.

"Well congratulations, so you have two options the first one you can get a DNA test as early as 7 weeks along your pregnancy the other option is you can wait the 9 months and get a DNA test while the baby is being born" the nurse stated .

"I wanna make a appointment for the 7 week one please" I said .

"Ok we can do that , are you available april 11th sunday morning at 9?" the doctor asked .

"yes that's perfect" I replied .

"ok what's your name , date of birth and age?" the nurse asked .

"Ian kno I had to answer all those questions but anyways my name is Trinity Moore , my birthday is july 6th 1995 and i'm 24 years old" I answered.

"It's for security reasons , thank you and well see you april 11th have a nice night" the nurse says and then hung the phone up.

I mumbled "have a nice night ... bitch stfu" I stated .

I got on instagram and I was just going through peoples instagram story's and then I saw vons .

"it's my mf birthday hoess" aniyah said during the video . I saw she had got a chain and von must of gave it to her .

I quickly turn my phone off and threw it on my bed "what's so good about her that makes von do the things he do for her" I said thinking.

It's not fair how she got a chain , everybody loves her and not me. People think i'm a crazy bitch and i'm not I just wanna be loved that's all , but trust and believe me she won't be happy for long .

- hours later -