𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 .

All I see is black and i'm being carried to a car , I'm put into a car and then I felt the car start driving , they took the trash bag off of me

All I see is black and i'm being carried to a car , I'm put into a car and then I felt the car start driving , they took the trash bag off of me .

I looked around the car to see the man with tattoos in the driving seat , and 2 otha men , the 2 men had on all black and ski masks, I mugged them "what the fuck do y'all want get me out of this god damn car before I shoot all y'all hoes and I mean it" I said getting mad .

"Stfu fo we shoot you" the person said lookin at me , I mugged at the person "Bitch you stfu , and you can't shoot me tf , my nigga is a killer he shoots niggas just wait till he found out abt this shit " I said tryna look for my phone .

"where did y'all put my fucking phone ?" I asked as i started to get irritated , like i'm not scared but I am confused because did von just set me up or something like i'm really get kidnapped .

"We got it , don't worry you not gon be needing it" the other person said , I looked at them confused "what you mean i'm not gonna be needing it where tf is y'all taking me and who the hell is y'all!" I yelled .

They ignored me and then I started to cry a little because I don't know what these people finna do to me , ian do shit to them all I did was tell ole dude no that's it .

Then they turned the music up in the car and I heard they was listening to toosii "love cycle" . This cycle made me stop crying so I got hyped.

"ouuu keep this song on this my shit" I said snapping my fingers feeling my self , "You got me stuck inside yo love cycle, ayeeeee I read your love bible we give the hood -" I sung but they cut the music off "bro stfu up damn" the guy in the passenger seat yelled .

"Bitch fuck you stupid ass bitch you don't tell me what the fuck to do just wait till I get out of this car bro I swear it's ova for all y'all niggas" I yelled .

Then the switched music , I think I made them mad they started playin so faneto my chief keef "AYEEE IMMA GORILLA IN A FUCKING COOP GONNA PULL UP TO THE ZOO AYEEE TOLD NIGGA WHO THE FUCK IS YOU ?? I DONT KNOW NIGGA" I yelled my heart out , that song so fucking hard , They cut that song off too .

I smacked my lips "Y'all ain't have to cut that song off like that ... Y'all kno y'all wanted to get hyped with me ... and what y'all kno abt that chief keef" I said mumbling .

The car stopped and it been like 20 minutes now they put the trash bag over my head and I screamed cause I couldn't breath for nothing , They picked me up and took me out the car then I felt them carry into a house and took me into this one room.

They took the trash bag off of my head and I looked around the room it was dirty , had a dirty ass mattress too and I think I saw a roach or two .

"AHHH NIGGA IS THAT A ROACH?" I yelled getting scared , I hate bugs , "yea" one of the men said as they got a chair and sat down in it .

"eww y'all nasty and poor too living in this nasty ass get me up out of here I don't fw buys bro and what the fuck is ok that dirty ass mattress" I said complaining as I looked at the mattress and it had shit I think on it ion kno but it was lookin kinda sus .

"I told you to keep the mattress out of here bro" one of the men said mumbling to the other "Nigga you told me to put it in here" the guy responded.

I got into their conversation "what do y'all want from me can y'all just let me go home" I asked shaking my leg .

"Will let you go home only if you answer a few questions" the man asked as he got closer to me .

I moved away from them "what type of questions?" I asked mugging them . "You tell us where von at and will let you go" they said .

"I'm not telling you niggas shit" I replied .

The other man gon come to me and slap me in my face , I held my face in paid as tears started to form "Don't make us have to ask you again" he said .

"what are y'all gonna do to him he ain't even do shit to y'all" I cried .

"Don't worry abt all that shorty ... how abt this we give you your phone back and let you go , or you call von and tell him we took you and to come
get you so we can shoot him in his shit or y'all both die PICK" he said getting in my face.

"Neither" I said with my arms crossed , then the guy gon take a gun out his pocket and take it off safety aiming on my head .

Ok now i'm actually get scared because I don't wanna die young I have so much I wanna do in life , but I then don't wanna see von dead , he's everything to me and I can't lose him .

I cried "ok ok fine I'll call von" I giving them a answer , I know y'all prolly thinking i'm one grimey ass bitch but trust me I got some shit up my sleeve .

They toss me my phone and gave me a charger to charge it . my phone turned on fast when it's dead so we ain't have to wait . I clicked his contact number and then he finally picked the phone up.

"Von where the fuck is you at , why did you ignore me when I called you" I said crying with the phone to my ear , the guy looked at me and mumbled "put it on speaker" , I rolled my eyes and did what he said as the gun was still to my head

"Ian even see you call , you good folks why you - " he said but I cut him off "Yes tf you did you obviously declined my shit and you upped and pulled off on me like that was funny but that's not what's important right now , i'm finna send you my location i'm in some niggas house they took me and they have a gun to my head von baby please hurry i'm scared" I said cryin .

without asking any questions , the phone hung up meaning he prolly on his way to come get me . I sent him my location and he red the message.

"why he hang up?" they asked .

"I don't know maybe he should be on his way" I replied shrugging . They grabbed my phone and the iphone charger and placed it back in they pocket .

30 minutes later and we in the room silent , We then here a knock on the door , the guy yelled "aye who that?" . One of the guys in the living room replied yelling "nobody here but I see a black truck -" the guy responded then we all heard gun shots .

My heart beating my fast , and i'm getting more nervous hoping that wasn't von at the door , and if it was I'm praying that he didn't get shot out I can't lose that man .

The guy who had the gun held to my told me to stay in the room but his dumb ass left the door opened so I quietly followed him into the living room to see the brownskin dude with tattoos on floor covered in blood and the two guys helpin him in front of the door.

I knew if I ran right into them I would get caught so I had to improvise I slowly stepped into the kitchen looking for something to hit them with . I then found a pan and then a knife I then stepped into the living room where they was at and stabbed ole dude and hit the other with the frying pan causing to scream in pain .

I grabbed my phone from the guy pocket and ran outside to find von car , I hopped into his car and he pulled off . I turned around to notice durk in the back .

End of Chapter 💘 ...

Thoughts ?

It's a plot twist to this part of the story in the next chapter 😉.