36 .

( ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ's POV )

( ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ's POV )

"chile whea the hell is they at?" I said as I grabbed my phone from my purse to try and call Aniyah . She was suppose to been meet me like 20 minutes ago .

I spoke into existence and saw her and Ra'jae coming towards our table . "finally" grandbabii said . "my bad I was late something had happened" Aniyah said as sat down in the booth across from me and rae rae was crossing grandbabii "you want to jacket on or off it's cold in here?" she mumbled to her .

"ummm ... I wanted it off" she said to her mom , and aniyah took her jacket off and put it in her purse . "Hi tt" rae rae smiled at me . "ouu look at tt baby pretty teeth" I said smiling back at her .

"Ha teeth ugly , yellow ass teeth" grandbabii said , I lightly hit granbabii in his chest "watch yo mouth don't b telling ha that" I said to him .

"right you just prayin on ma down fall that's all" rae rae told him as she rolled her eyes . "shut up and play onnat sticky iPad of yours" grandbabii said .

We all laughed as we waited for the waiter to come serve us . "so what happened?" I asked her . "Girl tooo damn much , ight so tell me why von randomly pop up at na house?" she told me smiling .

I shook my head "aw shit , wait how tf he find yo location?" I asked her . "that's what I said he talm abt sum "imma gangsta ik shit abt whea erbody live" she said mocking his voice .

Grandbabii spoke "man that's because he is one , keep my uncle name out y'all mouth befo I have him pull up and beat y'all up"

"antonio stay outta grown folks business" I told him . "go ahead" I said waving her off . "ok so then he start tellin me shit like how you regret what he did & how i'm different from these others bitches & then boom hoe i'm on his lap kissing this nigga & I was liking that shit too" She explained .

I shook my head "just being fast" I laughed . "I eventually told him to stop because I just felt that it was weird him fucking on my best friend then kissing on me is weird"

I nodded "exactly that's strange asf" I told her , the waiter then came over to our table "Let's start you guys off with something to drink , what would you guys like?" she said in a sweet voice .

40 minutes later .

"you full mama?" aniyah asked Ra'jae . "mhm I can't eat no more" she told her rubbing ha eyes , "okay mama that's fine we finna leave inna minute .