Chapter 37: Nice try Lila

3rd person POV

Everyone watched as Martha's face went from hurt to angry. She stormed towards them pulling the lier away from Jon.

She pins her to a wall dagger pressed on her throat. Anger was visible in her eyes. Her classmates tried to intervene but we're stopped by two blades pointed at them.

"This is not of you business" Cass growls handing Stephanie a katana.

Martha stares at the lier trying to figure out where to hide the body. Jon is still frozen in shock. She shakes her grabbing her sausages and cutting them off.

"Touch my boyfriend again and your head comes off" he says growling.

"But he-" Lila says to have the dagger pressed to her neck again.

"Lila I know your mind games better than anyone. He is nothing like Adrien. I know him. I know how to read faces. I know he likes to be dominant during a kiss. I know he didn't want to be accused and seen as a bully. He promised never to do what he did to me" she says letting her go as she scrambles away. "My family doesn't tolerate rape or sexual harassment of any form"

"We didn't-" Ayla defends.

"You sexually abused him and are lucky we aren't pressing charges" she growled.

"Yet" Stephanie adds as they follow Lila's lead.

"You okay" Martha asks as Cass and Steph leave the two alone.

"Yeah" Jon says staring at her. "You not mad" he asks.

"Why should I be"

"I-"

"Was sexually harassed" she finishes putting her hand on his cheek "and I don't blame you for it, I'm the worlds greatest detective and know when a person is guilty"

She presses her lips on his before pulling away wiping away the year that had managed to escape his eyes.

"I don't deserve you" he smiles.

"And I think it's the other way around" she answers. He chuckles.

"Sure" he says as they enter the cafeteria. Damian immediately hugs the boy. Rape was a sensitive topic in the Wayne family.

The whole table is glaring at the group from Paris.

"You okay bug" Chloe asks giving Martha a worried look.

"I'm fine" Martha says sitting down. She has her lunch in silence keeping to herself. The MPS shares a worried look knowing it was not good when she kept to herself.

"What's up bug" Chloe finally asks.

"She's after my family" she says.

"How do you-" Allegra asks.

"I have the filling. The filling I got when I first met her. Before she turned everyone against. Before she stole my ex. Before she turned my parents against me. I feel uneasy. I know she's after you all. Watch your back" Martha says.

"Let her try" Damian growls.

"She won't go after you and Bruce the rest of us are not that lucky especially me and Rachel" Martha says.

"Why won't she go after Damian" Allegra asks.

"He is her supposed boyfriend" she says making Damian gag.

"Understood" the group says glaring at the French class one more time.

Time skip

The last period finally came. Today was going to be fun. For Martha's family at least. Honorary and biological or adopted they were going to enjoy it.