Chapter 2: Marinette's life so far

Marinette's POV

I woke up early and headed to the indoor gym. Yeah your probably wondering when we got a gym room at the bakery. Well let's just say a lot has happened.

I no longer leave at the bakery. I was kicked out after a lot of abuse. Chloe took me in and gave me my own suit, which I almost never use because I spend most of my time in Chloe's room.

Lila did it. She managed to turn everyone against me. Everyone including my mother and adoptive farther. Basically most of the people who were close to me hate me. Chloe, Luka, Kagami and Julika stayed by me. Uncle Jagged, Nadia, cousin Clara, auntie penny and quite a few other people didn't turn on me either.

So yeah that's what been going on in my life. Now on to my secret identity life. Chat Noir has been refusing to join in battle unless I agreed to go on a date with him.

He stopped showing up as a whole meaning I had to recruit new heroes. Princess honey (Chloe), fire dragon (Kagami), Tigress (Julika- tigger kwami(Roarr)) and viper(Luka).

We did a reveal because I trust them with my life. I sigh as I give the punching bag another punch breaking it.

Another thing I forgot to add, we're all famous. I'm the famous singer Nette. Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Julika are the famous singers Royal C, melodic fencer, LC and JC. Turns out Julika is an amazing singer.

I'm also the famous designer MDC. I model for my brand as blueberry. Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Julika model for me as honey bee, black Rose, scales and gothic.

Also we're famous skaters thanks to Kagami's passion for skating. Chloe is the family lawyer. Yeah so fame is attracted to me.

My training is interrupted by a BOOM.

"Seriously" Chloe cries out making me snicker.

"Time to save the day Marinette" Tikki says.

"Did it have to be so early in the morning" I complain.

"I'm going to kick his sorry a**" Chloe shouts. "Pollen buzz on"

"Mari!" Tikki shouts.

"Fine" I sigh "Tikki spots on" I say transforming. I swing out of the building.

"Why did he have to attack this early" fire dragon says landing next to me.

"I'm ready to serve his a** on a silver platter" princess honey says.

"BEE" I shout in a warning tone.

"LB e woke me up from my beauty rest, I will have my revenge" she hisses.

"I'm phobia and I'll make your worst nightmare come true" the akuma's voice booms. Red butterflies begin to float above us. Surrounding the whole of Paris.

"Oh no no no, this is bad" I say panicking.

"What should we do LB" tigress asks.

"We go back to the hotel and each grab a second miraculous"  I say earning a nod from my teammates.

We swing back to the hotel entering through the balcony. I grab the miraculous box and give it a quick scan.

"Who do y'all think is the monkey of the group" I ask. They all look like they're completely lost.

"Fine" I say sighing.

"What are you planning Melody" Luka asks.

"Alix" I reply grabbing the bunny and monkey miraculous and putting them into the red box.

"But-" Chloe reasons.

"I know for a fact that she can be trusted and she hasn't picked a side" I state blankly.

"Fine" Chloe huffs.

"Okay, Julika I'm giving you the fox miraculous as an addition" I say giving her the miraculous. "Kagami will have the turtle miraculous as an addition" I say handing her the miraculous "Luka will have the horse miraculous as an addition" I say giving it to him "Chloe will have the bull miraculous"

"Yey" Chloe exclaims.

"Stompp pollen unify" she shouts. Her bee costume now has an essence of grey. She has two horns on he head.

"Roarr trix unify" Julika shouts. Her hair becomes longer with a hint of purple in the end. He costume now has a pink puffy fox tail as an addition.

"Kalkki Sass unify" Luka shouts. He now has a few brown details in his suite as an addition.

"Wayzz Longg unify" she shouts. Her suite now had a few green details added to it.

"How about you Mari-big" Chloe asks.

"Tikki spots on" I say detranforming.

"Marinette it's dangerous" Tikki warns.

"Tikki the world is in danger I have to" I say grabbing the mouse miraculous.

"No" Chloe shouts.

"Yes, mullo let's get squeaky" I shout transforming.

"Mari please don't" Kagami begs.

"I have to" I say putting on all the remaining miraculous. "Maltitude" I say and five tinny versions of myself appear. They were like 3× shorter than me making them look like elfs I hand them each a miraculous.

"Ziggy Mullo unify" (Multipanda)

"Daizze Mullo unify"(Multipig)

"Tikki Mullo unify"(Multibug)

"Barkk Mullo unify"(Multiwolf)

"Orikko Mullo unify"(Multirooster)

"Multipig, you will deliver the remaining miraculous" Multibug shouts.

"Yes ma'am" she replies hoping out the window.

"Wow we have a room filled with elves"

A huge boom sounds through the city.

"Ladybug where are you and your annoying team" a voice shouts " I'll keep on exploding the city until you come out"

"Let's go" Multibug (me)shouts.

Everyone hops out. I'm surprised by the distruction of the city. I sigh as we make our way to the battle grounds. Aka the Eiffel tower.

Alix's POV

I'm hiding in my room when a little figure zooms through my window.

"Alix we need you" the little figure says.

"Who are you" I ask.

"The last resort" she says "I stay in the background and only come out in emergencies and this is one of those times"

"Wow, awesome" I say.

"You'll be using two miraculous" she explains."I'm multipig, they are lot of us, including multibug"

"So what exactly do I do" I ask.

"Put this on and say fluff clockwise" she says. I do as she says and transform into bunix. "Good now say fluff, xuppu unify"

I do as she says and transform into a costume with a bit of brown.

"Great you powers are time jumping and distraction" she explains. "You'll be helping us take down Hawkmoth now let's go"

✨✨✨

Another chapter finished. Tell me what you think. What do you think will happen to the poor heroes. Will they survive this battle. Or will they be defeated. Find out more oh please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️