Chapter 9: Meeting my demands

Marinette's POV

With help from the kwamis I managed to calm down. I decided to take a shower. I had a mission to accomplish plus it was relaxing. Nice hot water hit my skin making me instantly relax.

I did the one thing I knew helped me relax in the morning. Sing. Have you ever noticed how good it feels to sing in the shower. No matter how bad your voice is it relaxes you.

I sighed turning the water off I step out of the shower rapping a towel around my body. I really don't care who heard me sing. I highly doubt that anyone did I mean the rooms are sound proff. Well unless I left the door open.

I quickly dry my hair. I've not yet made up my mind on my style for the day. I step out the bathroom to see Jason sitting on my bed. I shake my head knowing my luck.

"Hey Jay" I say greeting my gaping brother as I take out a dress I had managed to make last night. Who knew Alfred had so much fabric in the house. I feel like he knew I was coming or something.

"You can sing" he asks as I assess the dress making sure it is fit for wearing.

"I'm kind of a world sensation" I joke as his jaw drops making me giggle.

"What do you mean by that" he asks narrowing his eyes.

"Neh that's a story for another day I think I've thrown too much at you today Jay" I say heading towards the bathroom to change.

I come out wearing my black catwoman themed newly designed and made dress.

"You made that" Jason asks shaking his head in disbelief. I giggle once again.

"Yes Jay now I'm heading to Barbara's room to ask for some shoes. Feel free to stay and leave at anytime"

I head out the room going straight to my sisters room. I knock on the door hearing a faint come in.

"Hey Mari are you doing okay"he asks sitting up.

"Yeah, can I borrow a pair of shoes I kind of left mines back in Paris" I say making her giggle.

"Of course you can Mari, what kind and what color" she says opening her walk in closet making me gape at how many shoes she had.

"Wow"

"I often fantasied of me being able to walk again and kind of went crazy on shoe shopping" she says rubbing the back of her neck making me giggle.

"Can I have black ballet flats" I say knowing very well how much I hate heels.

"Of course" she says pulling them out "by the way nice dress"

"Thanks I'll make you one just like this if you want" I say pulling on the shoes.

"Seriously thanks" she squeals "between you and me your my favorite sibling" she says hugging me making me giggle.

"Something's missing" I say creating a black now with white stripes and putting it in my hair. "Perfect"

I say goodbye to Barbara and make my way down stairs. I head to the kitchen to grab an apple. I find my farther sitting on the table drinking a cup of coffee.

"Marinette I'm really sorry" he says looking down.

"It's okay dad" I say making him beam at the change in attitude "but that doesn't mean your not going to do everything in your power to make it up to me, you not of the hook yet" this makes him chuckle. He suddenly frowns indicating that he thought he was about to say something that could ruin the mood.

"Marinette I-" he says only for me to cut him off.

"You think I should go to school to get the full human experience even though me and my friends slash siblings graduated early"

"How did you-"

"That's not important I'll go back to school if and only if you meet my demands"

"What are your demands" he asks sighing.

"First you going to take mom aka Selina out for the whole week and show her your serious about your relationship. Before I make the next demand let me ask you how do you feel about mom"

"I love her with all my heart of course"

"Is she someone you see yourself with in the future" I ask making his eyes widen.

"Yes"

"Then were going to spend the whole week picking out a ring for you to propose to her"

"Mari I-"

"Tell me farther what exactly is holding you back"

"I thought we had moved on from there"

"Answer the question"I say now glaring at him making him shiver.

"Wow your scary" he says trying to change the subject. I raise an eyebrow making him sigh "I was had already been planning to ask her to marry me but with all that was going on I was afraid she was going to leave me once she got to know me like all my children did"

"Oh dad" I say giving him a hug "I'll never leave you, your practically stuck with me besides I think mom knows what she's getting herself into"

"Your right" he sighs "anymore demands"

"Yep your not going to work tomorrow" I say.

"What!?" He exclaims making me giggle.

"Yes tommorow your bonding with all your children, your going to follow a schedule planned by me and your going to enjoy yourself showing your family that you care about them oh so help me I will hack into WE's system making the system crash for a week."

"You wouldn't" he says narrowing his eyes.

"Try me" I say snapping my fingers.

"Fine you win" he says sighing "couldn't I have one normal child"

"Forget about it dad, this family just wasn't meant to be normal" I say grabbing an apple and head to the door "don't be late for work, by dad"

I walk out the door and start my trip to the gardens for the next step of my plan. This family will be reunited once again because when Marinette takes on a mission she completes it.

✨✨✨

Hello readers. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I was walking on a bit of sibling bonding. In other words I was hanging out with my brothers and sisters. Turns out I have a life outside wattpad which according to my siblings is something I didn't know. Anyway sorry again. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️