Prologue

3rd person POV

Marinette Cheng-Wayne was brought into this world around the same time Damian was. Though no one knew about Damian.

Bruce and Sabine used to be what most might call childhood lovers. And that's how Marinette was bought into earth. The first two years of her life was spent with her mother because every baby needs their mom.

Sabine wanted to live her dreams and decided to give her to Bruce. Who gladly excepted. Dick was excited to say the least, to meet his younger sibling.

"Dick" Bruce shouted "come meet your younger sister"

"Where is she" he asks practically jumping up and down.

"Over here" Bruce says handing the little bundle of joy over to the 12 year old.

"Hello sunshine" he greets tickling her belly making her giggle "I your older brother Dick"

"Dicky" she says beaming at her older brother.

"I love her already, when do we start training her" he asks making Marinette giggle.

"Train... Train... Train" she shouts clapping her hands slightly.

"No training her" Bruce says "yet"

Marinette and Dick got along fairly well. With dick secretly training his sister how to defend herself and of course how to become an acrobat.

Three years later Jason comes into the picture. Marinette was 5 at the time. Bruce decided it was best if he formally introduced him to his children.

"Everyone, this is Jason" Bruce introduces him.

"Jay-jay" Marinette says making her way towards him and motioning for him to pick her up. Jason does just that tickling the 5 year old earning a giggle.

"Looks like you have a new favorite brother Mari" Dick says chuckling.

"Jay-jay" Marinette repeats giggling loving her life with her small family.

The little girl was really spoiled and two smart for her age. She was second to the world's best detective. But let me not tell you too much right now.

Jason of course was really good with his little sister and  was secretly teaching her self defense and how to aim.

At the age of six she decided that something was up with his family. She somehow managed to use her laptop. Yes laptop, I mean she was so spoiled after all, to heck into their comes and heard everything that was going on.

When they got back from patrol they were surprised to see the 6 year old waiting up for them.

"Pixie, why aren't you asleep"Jason asks.

"Daddy your Batman" she states.

"What ever are you talking about Marinette" Bruce asks.

"Don't lie to me dad" she deadpans.

"Wow dad, sorry Bruce but she's dead serious" Dick states.

"How did you find out Mari" he asks.

"Hecked into your comes" she beams.

"What!!" He yells.

"You really are something pixie" Jason says chuckling.

"I'd say she's going to give Bruce a run for his money" Dick says.

"Oh yeah she's the second best detective for now" Jason says laughing.

"Can I see the batcave" she asks smiling.