Chapter 23: Panic attack and projects

3rd person POV

As soon as Marinette entered the cafeteria she was whisked away by non other than Stephanie.

"M great your finally here" Stephanie says dragging her towards a table full of people "because of you they are so many people in our group we have to add a extra desk"

They come to a stop. The group immediately turns their attention to them.

"Martha this is Rachel, Damian's future girlfriend" she says pointing at the girl next to Damian making them both blush. "This is Allegra, she's a lot like me with a bit more added to it" she says pointing to the blonde hair girl with hazel eyes.

"This is Claude and Allan" she says pointing to the two guys. "And these two love birds are-"

"Bridgette and Felix" she cuts them off eyes wide. Tears form at the corner of her eyes and she breaks contact with Stephanie running off.

"Martha" Stephanie shouts running after her.

"Mari" Bridgette whispers.

"The I love you girl" Felix says earning a slap in the back of the head from Bridgette.

"Ever call my cousin that again and I swear not only will I break up with you, you be able to sit down until next year" she says glaring at the boy before getting up and running after her cousin which she had come to see as a sister.

"What just happened" Tim asks.

"Cousin" Cass says eyes widening thinking of all of Martha's troubles in Paris.

"I'm going after them" Damian says growling as he gets up.

"Sit" Cass commands glaring at the boy.

"Yeah Damian your not the most sentimental person on earth" Jon says.

"But-"

"Dude I get you want to protect your sister and all but Stephanie has got this"

"Sister" everyone out of the Wayne family shouts.

"I don't know how either" Jon says. Everyone's attention turns to the three Wayne siblings. Cass just keeps silent and starts eating her food.

"Not our story to tell" the two brothers say at same time before eating their lunch.

With Martha

"Martha wait" Stephanie shouts as her sister is cornered. Martha back away back hitting the wall. She slides down the wall and put her head on her knees sobbing.

"Blue what's wrong" Stephanie asks clearly worried about her sister.

"This is going to be just like Paris" she says through her tears "everyone's gonna hate you"

"Mari how can anyone hate you" Bridgette's voice comes from behind them.

"Paris hates me, my mom and step dad hate me. I'm the most hated girl in Paris all because of a liar who painted me as the bad guy" she says voice barley above a whisper.

"Oh Mari" Bridgette says hugging the girl "I will never hate you,your like a sister to me" she says making Martha sigh. "About Felix-"

She is cut off by Marinette who begins hypoventilating.

"Felix- akuma- Hawkmoth- friends- Lila" she says breathing heavily. She continues says jumbled up words. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Mari" Bridgette asks. Stephanie puts a hand over her mouth.

"Don't call her any of her past names too many bad memories" she says earning a nod from Bridgette.

"Mari- ugly- fat- b*tch- sl*t- go die" she says still breathing heavily making the two girls look at her in worry.