Epilogue

3rd person POV

The Wayne family, MPS and Gothamite family set in the living room. It was day after the party. Tim and Chloe were  their laptops destroying the parisians lives bit by bit.

The teacher as well because nobody knew where she was during everything. The rest of the family was watching as Martha opened her gifts. The amount of jewelry she had made sense now because they already was a pile of it on the table and chocolate/sweets. Martha opened her gift from Clara immediately squealing.

"What is it bug" Chloe says looking up from her laptop for the first time since she woke up.

"It's a sapphire flower crown for my collection" she squeals.

"You have expensive taste" Allegra giggles.

"Let me open your gift miss expensive" she teases opening her gift gasping. "It's beautiful" she says taking out a small gold statue of herself.

"What is it" Damian asks earning a glare from Martha.

"Dami" she warns.

"It's okay" Allegra says. "It's a small version of a the new statue that will be revealed in the Gotham museum of fame"

"WHAT!!" Everyone shouts.

"The one who tamed the villains of Gotham" Martha read the bottom.

"Wow" Jason says.

"She made it in before me and she was away from here for most of her life" Dick huffs.

"Okay next gift" she says taking out Jason's gift. She takes out a small hand gun immediately laughing.

"Did it have to be a gun Jason" Bruce says.

"Relax dad I love it" Martha says laughing. She opens the rest of the gifts thanking everyone. She finally get to her fathers gift. She opens it to find keys. She looks at her father raising an eyebrow.

"It's in your garage" she beams practically running out the house.

"She has a garage" everyone screams. They run after Martha well Bruce taking the lead. Their jaws drop at the sight. They were at least 8 cars in it and a motorcycle.

"Evey year on your birthday after you left I would buy you a new car. This year I decided to buy you a motorcycle as a birthday gift" he says earning a hug from the girl.

"I'm totally going to be using the yellow one" Chloe says pointing at the yellow spot car. Martha laughs nodding.

"Okay I want a car for my birthday people remember that" Jason huffs as everyone laughs. Soon enough they are back in the house having gotten over their shock.

"That's one more gift" Mar'i says handing the package to Martha.

"It's from Jon" she says opening it immediately gasping.

"A promise ring" Jon says smiling as he grabs it from the box sliding it into her finger. "I promise to love you for eternity. To protect from all evil. I promise that no matter what I will not turn against you. I promise to be your ride of die. Your die hard fan. Your best friend when you need one. I promise to hold you when you need someone to hold you. I promise to take care of you during your sick day and wipe away your tears when you cry. I promise that they'll be nothing else on this planet I care about more than you. And last but not least I promise that I will one day marry you and call you my own"

Martha was half way to tears. The two stared at each for awhile. Well the moment was of course ruined.

"How cheesy" Plagg says flying between the two. Some yelp at the sight of the kwami while others facepalm. Plagg looks around the room eyes widening. "Oh sh*t"

"PLAGG" everyone who knows about him shouts.

✨✨✨

I wanted a funny ending to my story. Short fluffy and funny. I have enjoyed writing for you people. Thank you so much for your support. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️