Chapter 45: making out and childhood games

3rd person POV

(A/N so the people voted Jon)

The bottle landed at Jon. Chloe couldn't help but laugh while the brothers groan.

"I no longer like this game" Damian says making almost everyone gasp.

"So you admit you liked the idea of it before" Martha says smirking. "Did you have a particular girl in mind"

"Wha- no- uh- wh" Damian sputtered out as he and Rachel turned red. Chloe decides to be nice for once grabbing Jon and Martha and shoving them into the nearest closet as a distraction.

"Enjoy love birds" she shouts before going back to the game.

"What now" Allegra asks.

"Continue the game of course they are a lot of closets in this place" Chloe says spinning the bottle immediately regretting it or not as it lands on Tim. "This thing is cursed"

(A/N I wasn't going to ignore any of the voters)

Jason laughs grabbing Tim and Chloe and throwing them into a closet. He grabs the bottle spinning it and it lands on Babs. The irony. Jason smirks grabbing Babs.

"Chloe was right it is cursed but I don't need help into the closet" Jason says entering another closet.

Well let's just say the game continues like this. Thank God for the many closets in the manor because next game Felix and Bridgette then lastly Luka and Kagami. The rest decided that was enough.

With Jon and Martha

(A/N I'm only doing then because they are the main ship. Sorry guys)

Martha and Jon are shoved into the closet. Both look at each other blushing.

"We have the closet curse" Martha jokes smiling.

"I don't mind" Jon says.

"And why's that" Martha asks curiously.

"Because I get to do this-"  he says kissing her before pulling away. " -without being disturbed"

Marinette giggles before grabbing the collar of his shirt pulling him to her height and pressing her lips on his. He holds her by the a** pulling her up as she raps her legs around his waist deplaning the kiss. They continue making out until...

"Get out love birds everyone else is out" Chloe shouts through the door making them groan. "I didn't like it either but here we are"

Martha pushes Jon away giggling. She brushes her messy hair with her fingers. She makes her way out. Chloe examines her shaking her head.

"No hickeys I'm disappointed" she says shaking her head. "Even Kagami and Bridgette have more hickeys then you well Jason and Babs..." She trails off pointing at them. Martha stares at them shaking her head.

"It's best you just propose Jay because I sense I'm going to be a aunt again very soon" Martha teases causing both to blush.

"How about we something children usually do now" Allegra says.

"Sure what you have in mind" Luka asks.

"Broken telephone" she says making them all laugh. "Come on we've revealed really disturbing secrets and made out with our boyfriends or girlfriend let's have some child like fun"

"Sure/ok/tt" everyone says.

"Wait what is this broken telephone" Kagami asks making Dick gasp dramatically.

"I would like to know as well" Damian says.

"Me too" Rachel says. All three looked generally confused.

"Almost forgot you three didn't have a child hood" Martha says. "Broken telephone is a game where for example they are ten people. The first person whispers something to the second person and it goes around the group until it reaches the last person who shouts it out. If wrong the person who got it wrong first is out (sorry of this is not how you used to play it or are currently playing it?"

The three nod completely understanding. 

"Me first" Jason shouts whispering something into Babs ear. Babs does the same to the person besides her and it continues like that until it gets to Damian who was the last person.

"Do I have to say this" Damian says says sighing.

"Yes" everyone says laughing.

"Fine" he says. "I the spawn of a demon admit that guns are better than katanas any time of the day" he says sighing again. "No take backs"

Everyone laughs and his broken expression over something so small.

"Okay my turn" Damian says glaring at him. The game continues like this and before they know it only three players are left. Felix, Bridgette and Martha. Bridgette whispers something into Felix's ear making his eyes widen.

"What the f*ck" he says making the everyone snicker/giggle/chuckle.

"Just say it you lucky it wasn't Martha the girl can rumble" Bridgette says making the MPS laugh.

"Fine" Felix says whispering something into Martha's ear making her laugh.

"Ssssssssssssssssshasssssssha" she says laughing.

"Out" both girls say as the rest of the group laughs.

"What did you say" Felix groans.

"Sell sells Sea shells by the sea shore" both girls say at the same time really slowly giggling.

"Really that was it. It sounded like you were turning into a snake" Felix groans making everyone laugh.

"My turn" Marinette says thinking for a moment before whispering something into Bridgette's ear.

"You gotta be kidding me" Bridgette says. "Where did you get that one"

"Social media" Martha answers.

"Ok" Bridgette says taking a deep breath looking serious. "Don't cor crr cor cor cor the cor cor cor cor cor corrections" she says beaming making everyone laugh. (A/NThis is what my best friend did when I first recited the piece below to her)

"It says" Martha says taking a deep breath. "Don't correct the correct corrections corrected by the correct corrector because the correct corrections corrected by the correct corrector are always correct" she says at the speed of a bullet.

"What the f*ck" Jason says falling of his bean bag. Martha laughs repeating the whole thing this time really slowly.

"It's still confusing" Allan complains.

"Let's go to the kitchen and make some ice cream grab some popcorn and watch a movie" Martha says giving up on the group.

✨✨✨

😘😘😘. Hello to you who asked me to update here you go. See you tomorrow guys. Please vote and comment. Tagging you again my very close pan pal AnnicaAndal

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️