Chapter 33: Visits and threats

3rd person POV

The tour had finally ended and it was currently lunch time. Who knew the school was this big. As soon as the idiots left Martha was immediately tackled into a hug.

"Mari-bug" Chloe screamed "can I still call you Mari-bug because you know with the whole name change thing I really don't know if you fine with it I'm okay either way I mean..." Chloe rumbled.

"Chloe" Martha screamed cutting her off " you can continue calling me Mari-bug infect all your nicknames are still excepted just don't call me Marinette or Dupain-Cheng. It's martha star Wayne"

"Oh that makes sense" Chloe says "Damian is your brother"

"Yes"

"Chloe would you stop hogging Mari-san" Kagami says.

"Yeah we missed melody too" Luka says.

"I would like a hug as well" Julika says.

"Group hug" Martha screams as she is immediately crushed into a hug. She sports Alix standing in the corner awkwardly.

"Alix" she says breaking the hug and hugging Alix.

"But-" Alix says.

"It's okay it was one mistake now let's go" she says pulling them to the cafeteria.

The class from Paris was seating in the corner of the room where no one acknowledged them. Martha pulled them to a full table ignoring the glare her former classmates were giving her.

"Why wasn't I invited to your little party" Allan complains.

"I wasn't invited either" Felix says making Martha giggle.

"Family from Paris meet my family from Gotham now I want you to get along and Chloe I found you 3 new blonds" she says making them giggle/chuckle.

"Where are they" Chloe shouts making the rest laugh. Felix sneers.

"Chloe Bougries" Felix says scowling earning a slap on the back of the head from Bridgette.

"Felix" she says keeping a smile for the sake of Martha "nice to see you again"

"You still a brat" he asks smirking.

"No" Martha simply states glaring at the two. They nod understanding the message.

Everyone introduces themselves and they immediately hit it off. Well most of them. Laughter and jokes fill the table.

"Did Martha tell you about her new boyfriend" Stephanie asks smirking making Martha choke on her food.

"What" Chloe says shouting "your gone for less than a week and you find yourself a boyfriend"

"Which one is he I'll like to see if he's worthy of you" Kagami says plainly making Marinette deadpan.

"For you no one is ever worthy of me" she says.

"I'm never wrong" she states.

"First of all offensive" Luka says making his sister snicker "second I would also like to know who he is melody"

"Yep" Julika simply says as as Alix laughing her a** off.

"For goodness sake were going on our first date today nothing is official yet" she shouts.

"What" the Wayne's shout. All the girls minus the MPS and Rachel start squealing.

Their celebration is cut short as they is an explosion. Goons jump out followed by the riddler.