Chapter 13: A little heart to heart movie night

3rd person POV

The Wayne's were now sitting in their cinema room. Everyone decided on letting Mar'i choose what they were watching today. Bruce and Selina had already left for their date.

Marinette is in the kitchen preparing being one of the only four with kitchen privileges. The other 3 being Damian, Mar'i and kor'i.

Damian comes into the room just as she takes the popcorn out of the microwave buttering it.

"Hey big bro" she says putting a few spices on her popcorn.

"Tt don't call me that" he says earning an eye roll from his sister.

"Are you older than me" she asks.

"Yes" he says raising an eyebrow.

"Are you my brother"

"Only half brother"

"Than I'm going to call you big bro"

"Tt"

"Can you please help me carry the snacks" she asks gesturing to the goods she had prepared for the night.

He glares at her and sneers.

"Call one of your many siblings to help you" he says just as Jason steps into the kitchen making Jason growl.

"What's wrong with you brat" Jason says angrily.

"Jay calm down" Marinette says sighing "may you please carry these to the cinema room.

"But pixie-" Jason grumbles to be cut off by Marinette.

"Please Jay" she says giving him the baby doll eyes. "You know I can take care of myself"

This makes Damian scoff rolling her eyes at the girls actions.

"Fine promise to beat his a** for me" Jason says grabbing a few things and heading out.

'how does this girl get everything she wants, I really hate her' Damian thought.

Marinette stares at the boy. She shakes her head sighing.

"Why exactly do you hate me" she asks staring at her brother emotions slowly leaving her face.

"I- uh" he says trying to think why exactly she hates this girl.

"What is it do you think I'm a bully, b*tch, sl*t, nuisance, waste of time or do just not think I'm worth you or to be in the same presence with me. Cone on tell me I've heard it all" she says emotions now having completely left her voice.

'sh*t' Damian thought looking at her sister seeing all the pain she's gone through.

"No" he says sighing seeing his mistake "I'm like this to everyone"

"That's a lie and you know it"

"What do you mean"

"You are grumpy yes but towards me it's like you completely detest me. As if I'm the last thing I earth you want to be in your presence"

'do I really act like this' he asks himself feeling a little guilty.

"I'm sorry" he says staring at his feet. "I really didn't want to make you feel this was. I don't want to be the reason you break"

This makes her smile.

"Your forgiven and don't worry no matter how hard you try I'll still tease and annoy you with a smile on my face" she says making the ice prince smile "I'm not asking anymore grab the snacks and let's go"

She takes a few snacks and walks out the door making Damian chuckle. Both walk into the cinema room laughing.

"I thought I slept last night" Tim says staring at the two in disbelief along with his siblings.

"Hello" Mar'i says jumping off his uncle's arms making her way towards Damian having already met the rest.

"Be nice" Marinette says glaring at him as Jason helps them with the snacks shaking his head.

"Only you pixie" he says looking at the girl in disbelief.

Mar'i is now giggling at her uncle's 'jokes' while Marinette glares at him warning him not to be too cold.

Soon everyone is sitting down watching 'frozen 2'. Soon everyone except for Marinette had fallen asleep.

Bruce entered the room and set himself next to his daughter.

"Hello dad" she says.

"Hey Mari"

"How did the date go" she asks.

"Well" he answers.

"Where did mom go" she asks.

"Girl chat with harley she said she'd be back soon"

"Good thing your room is sound proof" she whispers making Plagg chuckle.

"Marinette" he says sternly.

"Am I wrong" she asks smiling cheekily making the poor man blush.

"Uh..."

"Dad I'm joking" she says placing her head on her lap. "Daddy" she says making Bruce's heart warm.

"Yes little star"

"*Snort* you still remember that nickname"

"I would never forget Mari" he says making her smile. He lifts her up putting him on his lap, head laid on his chest. "So what exactly do you need little one"

She lifts her head up sighing. She meets his eyes.

"May I please change my name" she asks.

"Like your last name" he asks.

"No I mean my full name you know I was named by my mom and..."

"It brings back too many memories" Bruce says finishing her sentence. "Of course you can change it what do you have in mind"

"Martha star Wayne" she answers yawning "Martha because it's my second name given to me by you, star because it reminds me of your nickname for me and Wayne because well I'm a Wayne"

"That sounds great Martha" he says as his daughter let's out another yawn.

"Thanks dad" she says dozing off.

"You welcome Martha" he says kissing her forehead. Selena smiles when she walks into the room. She immediately takes Marinette out of Bruce's arms making him groan.

"Don't be such a grumpy cat" she says heading upstairs leaving Bruce to deal with the rest of his children. ( Please hear what I gotta say below, it might impact the story)

✨✨✨

And that's it for now. Anyway I really want to know would you rather their family bonding take place on the beach or amusement park. It's up to y'all. I'm giving you 24 hours to decide. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️