Chapter 5: Marinette is a miracle worker

3rd person POV

Babs slowly starts to stand up.

"Careful babs, you don't want to fall down"Marinette warns helping her up. She smiles and takes a few steps forward. "The miraculous magic will her you a bit so you won't need to do the normal procedures before being able to walk on your own but the rest will be a bit of a challenge"

"How, just how" Dick asks coming out of the shadows making Barbara jump and fall down.

Dick's POV

I was walking to the batcave. Imagine my surprise when I find Marinette helping Babs up. She takes a few steps forward.

"The miraculous magic will her you a bit so you won't need to do the normal procedures before being able to walk on your own but the rest will be a bit of a challenge"she says as Barbara walks around a bit.

"How just how" I ask coming out of the shadows making Barbara jump.

"Hey dick" Marinette says no even showing a bit of surprise from my sudden appearance. "Be careful Babs doesn't have any balance yet" she glares helping Barbara up.

Babs smiles. She takes a few more steps testing if her legs still work. She is clearly in disbelief.

3rd person POV

"I can't believe I can work again" Babs squeals jumping up and down only to fall once again lossing her balance.

"Careful Babs" Marinette warns helping her up once again. Dick breaks out of his state of shock.

"How just how are you walking" he asks.

"Magic" both girls say at the same time doing jazz hands.

"Dear lord they's two of them now" Dick complains.

"Yep and Mari is so not leaving me" Babs says smiling.

"That we can agree on" Mari says giggling.

"Too much cuteness to be true, it's a cuteness overload" Dick says dramatically shielding his eyes making the girls giggle. "The family is going to freak, especially Bruce, I mean he has a magical daughter"

"They'll get used to it. This family is very weird" Marinette says.

"True" dick and Babs says at the same time.

"Speaking of family I have two brothers to find" Mari says heading to the computer.

"Impossible, we've tried" Barbara says.

"Again, you guys are not me, I know my brother's" Marinette says confident radiating from her.

"Okay then" dick says smiling.

"You'll give him another chance right" Marinette asks looking at his siblings.

"Of course Mari" Babs says smiling.

"I always do" dick replies.

"So what's your plan on tracking our brothers" Barbara asks.

"Simple the two are both off the raider meaning there's a high probability that there together" she says typing away.

"Yeah that's true" Barbara says slowly nodding as she leans on the chair using it to support her.

"Where are you going with this Mari" Dick asks in a serious tone.

"We're talking about Tim here" she says. "I for one think that there are still vigilents"

"Yeah they are" Dick says.