Chapter 8: The breakfast table meets angry Mari

Tim's POV

I woke up early determined to find out what happened to Marinette. I typed her name and mother's last name. A ladybug themed girl who o think is Mari appeared on the screen.

"Nice try Timmy but your not getting through this folder" she laughs sticking out her tongue. How the heck did she know I would attempt this.

I mean this video looks really old. Like at least two or three years old. I grumble and make my way to the dinning room for breakfast. I enter to find the whole family, that's staying here that is, sitting around the table eating breakfast. Is this family filled with morning people or something.

"You tried to go through my file didn't you" Marinette asks as she puts syrup on her pancakes.

"How did you know" I ask.

Marinette's POV

Tim walks into the dinning room looking kind of gloomy. I immediately know what's wrong.

"You tried to go to through my file didn't you" I ask with a sigh as I put syrup on my pancakes.

"How do you know" he asks surprised.

"Your facial expression says it all" I say taking a bite of my pancakes.

"What do you mean" he asks.

"Timmy nobody especially a coffee addict wakes up in a bad or gloomy day after a goodnight sleep, something must have happened or will happen to make you feel that way and for you it's not getting the information your looking for"

"Okay your observance kind of scares me" Tim says making me shrug.

"I'm just good at observing" I say.

"Yes I did fail to get your information" he grumbles making me giggle.

"Your just adorable pixie" Jason says taking a picture of her. "I can finally get an instagram account" he grumbles making Barbara giggle.

"Leaving on the grid" she and Mari say at the same time.

"Can you please take down the video" he asks.

"No can do Timmy" I replies.

"But I want to know what happened to you" he complains.

"Then ask me like a normal person" I say.

"Why the f*ck do you care about what happened to her" Damian shouts.

"Language master Damian" Alfred says coming out of nowhere.

"Why the heck are you even back. Weren't you sent away because you were a liability to the team" he shouts glaring at me. I ignore him and take the last few bites of my pancakes. "You think you could play superhero in Paris and be excepted in the family. Come in with your night terrors when you've probably not been through that much. What did you do get hit a few times in hero form and became scared for life. People hear actually have problems and don't need you to be added onto them. We've actually been through a lot in life unlike you"

His words snap something inside of me. Anger floods through my veins. I look up eyes probably glowing red from anger.

3rd person POV

Everyone is shocked by Damian's sudden outburst. Mari looks up, eyes glowing red from anger shocking then even more.

"Listen here you insolent brat" she says shocking almost everyone. Jason just smirks. "You call defending a city from a terrorist who uses negative emotions to turn civilians into supervillains playing superhero. A terrorist who is not afraid to turn a baby into a rampaging giant. Who is not afraid to turn an angry teenager into a raging stone monster. Who is not afraid to turn a heartbroken swimmer into a siren flooding all of Paris. Who's not afraid to destroy the moon flooding the whole world"

"I've saved your sorry a** more times than I could count and you didn't know about it. You say I'm not scared" she says laughing like a maniac "funniest thing I've heard all year. Okay is being sent away by your farther to leave with you mother who you find out is abusive after a few years isn't scaring then tell me what is. Oh yeah thinking that you are a liability to your family"

"Living a normal life until you are pushed into being a superhero fighting a deranged terrorist who is trying to bring his wife back from the dead. Seeing the people you love and care about be killed in front of your eyes in multiple different ways. Being drowned, locked into an airtight bubble, turned to glitter or simply be swallowed by a giant I've cream monster"

"You call being betrayed by the people you trusted not scaring. Being abused by your mother and stepfather everyday for two years. Being bullied by your former friends for 5 years. Going to the hospital at least twice a week. Have your scars healed by a magical God every week. Have a liar come into your life and attempt to take away everything you've. Have a now ex superhero repeatedly assault you, stalk you and try to sexuality assault you"

"If having your ex crush tell you to take the high road, practically saying that your emotions or you as a person don't matter doesn't scare you than what does. Being pushed down the stairs multiple times. Being sexually harnessed by your former crush."

"Being betrayed by your partner and having to fight alone for at least a year. Being made guardian of 19 God's at the age of 13. Watching your city be destroyed. Dead bodies fill the street. You friends be beaten almost to death. And on top of all that suppressing your emotions because your not suppose to get akumatised because you have a city no world to save"

"Okay then I'm totally fine and not scared at all. I'm just playing superhero. Although if I was to die the world would get destroyed by rampaging God's but yeah I'm a liability who's just playing hero. Listen Damian I don't know what your problem is but get over it" she says slamming her fist on the table.

"I don't know if you jealous or just feel threaten. I'm not after your spot. And I think you sometimes forget that I was here first even if your older. Please try not to judge a book by it's cover just because I didn't let the world bring me down, doesn't mean it didn't try" she says leaving the table.

She leaves behind a shocked and slightly worried family. Along with a pale Damian. Bruce just doesn't know how to feel. Plagg comes out and glares at Damian before following Mari. Tikki comes out.

"Please don't follow her, she needs to blow of some steam before she starts causing earthquakes" Tikki says making them all even more pale ",, don't worry she's going to be okay, she never lets the world bring her down"

Tikki flies away.

"Wow" Tim says before passing out.

✨✨✨

Poor bug. Last update if the day hope you guys enjoyed. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️