Chapter 1:How the family broke apart

3rd persons POV.

A lot has happened to the lovely family. The first was the joker incident. The moment Jason died he was replaced by Tim. So you could imagine the hate and betrayal Jason felt when he returned from the dead.

"They replaced me like I was a cheap object" he growled jumping down towards the bats.

"Who are you" the replacement asks.

"Don't you know me anymore replacement" I ask making his eyes widen.

"Jason I'm-"

"Save it replacement I don't want to hear how y'all replaced me"

"Jason be reasonable" Bruce tries to calm the teenager down.

"Don't give me that" he growled in anger. "I'm done with all of you" he shouts jumping away from the group.

Then came the arrival of Barbara and Damian. Barbara became paralyzed thanks to the joker and has detested Bruce ever since.

Tim felt over worked and unappreciated. Being blamed for things he didn't say and being threatened by the demon spawn who never got punished.

Running the company on his own and being neglected by his family, minus Alfred. Being stripped of his tittle as Robin pushed it too far.

"I'm done with y'all" he yelled in anger "Jason was right" he shouts grabbing a few of his stuff and heading out the manor.

"Where are you going" Bruce asks.

"Away from you" he shouted heading out the gate. He somehow found himself on top of a roof, looking down at the city.

"He did it to you too replacement" a voice said from behind him.

"Hey Jay" he sighs "yeah, you were right"

"How about you move in with me" Jason asks surprising Tim.

"Yes please" he says "and I'm sorry"

"Don't sweat it" Jason replies "it's you and me against the world replacement"

"You mean you and me against Batman" he replies making Jason chuckle.

"I guess" he says helping the poor child with his luggage "let's go replacement"

On the other side of town dick and Barbara were having a very heated conversation.

"I don't know dick this is what he does and I'm in this situation because of him" Barbara exclaims.

"*Sigh* yeah but we both know he means well" dick says. "Let's stay you know him and the city needs us"

"*Huff* yeah fine but only for the city. And the fact that they need us" she says wheeling away.

"You've really done it Bruce" Dick says shaking his head at the happenings in his family.

Next came in Stephanie.

"Everyone this is Stephanie -" Bruce introduces.

"Not another one" Barbara says cutting him off.

"Tt" Damian says walking out the room.

"Sorry about them" dick says grabbing Stephanie and pulling her towards her room.

"Does he do this a lot" Stephanie asks.

"Yes and each child ends up hating him" dick replies sighing.

"Oh"

"Don't worry it might not be the same for you" dick says smiling at the blonde "anyway you always have me and Alfred"

"Who's Alfred" she asks.

"Our butler slash grandpa" he replies "his probably prepared your room for you"

"But how-"

"You'll get used to it" he says "I'm Richard Grayson by the way. Please calle dick I hate my name"

"Okay dick I'm Stephanie Brown but you can call me steph big bro" she says giggling at her big brother.

"Welcome to the family Steph" Dick says hoping that this one would be here to stay.

Cass soon came into the picture. By now Stephanie has slowly began to detest Bruce. Selina decided that their relationship was going no where and left him.

Years go by and slowly Bruce looses the family he is trying to build. Cass and Stephanie moved out a lot sooner than had been expected. They bought an apartment and of course live together.

Dick got married and he too moved out having had enough of the place. He had offered Barbara a place to stay who had refused, claiming that she felt a little bit bad for Bruce.

The funny thing is the family were still heroes. The only difference was that they lived separately trying to get away from Bruce and Damian.

Tim and Jason were never seen again. The only thing they had heard that the family thinks was related to them was the news about the new heroes redhood and red Robin.

Both heroes avoided the batfam like a plague. Sure the family, minus Tim and Jason, came to the galas every now and again. Dick visited regularly mostly to see Barbara but either then that.

The family was broken. It had shattered and it would take a lot for it to be rebuilt.

✨✨✨

Yes I know it was a short chapter but please bare with the writer. Yeah so am already working on the next chapter. Where we will learn what's been going on in Marinette's life. Well a few things will be added here and there and Mari might finally return to his family. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️