Chapter 21: Training and first day of school

Marinette's POV

I woke up at 4:30 am. School starts at 8:30. I sigh getting up and teleporting to my room back in Paris and grabbing everything I need for morning training and head back to Gotham.

I quickly change into my morning workout clothes. They consist of workout tights and a slight of shoulder oversized t-shirt. They allow for free movement making it easier for me to train for well everything.

I made my way to the dance studio. I find Cass already there stretching.

"Hey Cassy" I greet earning her attention.

"Hello" she replies.

"You dance" I ask earning a nod.

"Ballet"

"Cool me too" I say.

"Really" she asks.

"Yeas but I do a lot of dance styles"

"That's cool" she says "wanna dance together"

"Sure what do you want to do"

"Swan lake" she replies.

I nod doing a bit of stretching before making my way towards the speaker and connecting to it. I play the song putting the phone down.

(Like above but they is only 2 of them and they do the whole routine themselves)

3rd person POV

The girls begin to dance in perfect sinc as if they do this together all the time. Both are so lost in the song they don't see the family coming into the studio sitting themselves down and watching them dance.

Their dance is quite majestic and the Wayne's being the Wayne's decided to live stream it. The two girls continue to dance like they is nothing else in this world.

They finish of smiling. They look at each other giggling. They a sound of clapping breaking them out of their haze. They both immediately take on a fighting stance ready to take down the intruder.

"Oh it's you" they say at the same time glaring at them.

"What you doing here" Cass asks.

"You forgot to close the door" Tim points out.

"Sh*t" they say at the same time.

"Did we wake you up" Marinette asks.

"Nope morning training" Tim says.

"Same here" Jason says.

"I couldn't go back to sleep" Mar'i says.

"We always wake up at around this time" Dick and Kor'i say at the same time.

"Tt morning training for me as well along with farther" Damian says.

"I always do a bit of dancing after Cass" Stephanie says.

"I was going to go out for a run" Babs says.

"In Gotham" Tim asks.

"Let's see who dare mess with me" Babs says making them laugh.

"What kind of dancing do you do Steph" Marinette asks.

"Hip hop" she answers.

"Cool I might join you tommorow" she says making her eyes sparkle.

"Really"

"Yep" she says before turning to Cass. "Wanna spar" she asks making the girl smile.

Time skip
Marinette's POV

After a great training session I went back to my room. I looked at the time. It was seven I had an hour to get ready before we left for school. I took a shower and got dressed in the clothes I had picked out.

"I really need to go shopping or something" I say to myself shaking my head.

I was wearing simple wash blue jeans and a white t-shirt that had a picture of Jagged Stone on it. Designed by me of course. I put on hoop earrings and put my hair into a high ponytail.

I put on a bit of lip gloss. I wore black sneakers, the mouse miraculous and white headband to top it off. I put the ladybug miraculous in a hidden compartment my purse and ring on my finger. I put on a gold flowers bracelet as a finishing touch.

I put on my purse and grab a backpack I had managed to grab earlier on. I put in the school supplies Alfred had left on my desk and brand new iPad. I head to the kitchen.

Time skip

I nervously sigh looking out at the passing building.

"So how's the school like" I ask giving them a nervous smile.

"Amazing" Stephanie says as over enthusiastic as always.

"Ok" Cass says.

"Alright" Damian says.

"Completely boring" Tim says sighing.

"Sorry Timmy" I say.

"It's okay blueberry" he says smiling softly. "Someone has to look after you" he reaches out his hand to ruffle my hair.

"Touch my hair and I'll snap your hand in half" I say coldly making his hand backup slowly. Everyone laughs.

"Look out for her sure" Stephanie says clearly amused by the situation.

"Sorry maybe when my hair is down Tim Tim" I say making him chuckle.

"Noted"

"Young mistresses and masters we have arrived" Alfred says making me sigh.

'here goes nothing'

3rd person POV

The Wayne limo pulled up making everyone's attention turn to it wanting to see what kind of mood the ice prince was in today.

Honestly nobody knew why they bothered. He is always in a bad mood.

To their surprise Timothy Drake Wayne is the first to step out. Nobody has seen him in years so of course they're surprise.

Next to step out was Cassandra followed by Stephanie. Both were happily chatting surprising the students even more.

'since when does Cassandra Cain talk' they thought.

The ice prince comes out and seemed to be talking to someone in the car. Everybody watches him with curiosity as he looks a bit less angry today.

With Damian and Marinette

"Don't be scare little angel everything is going to be alright" Damian says softly.

"I'm not scared just nervous" she says "and I'm not little"

"Sure" he says chuckling.

Everyone who is not a Wayne almost had a heart attach seeing the ice prince chuckle.

"Don't be nervous if anybody masses with you I'll personally slaughter them" he says making the bluenette smile. He helps her out and closes the door. She immediately envelopes him into a hug.

"Thanks Dami" she says.

"Your welcome little angel" he says hugging her back.

I'm not little she huffs breaking the hug making her way towards her other siblings. Damian once again chuckles shaking his head.

Everyone is now standing staring at the Wayne siblings jaws dropped.

"Close your mouths you'll catch flies" Damian says as coldly as ever.

"Dami" Marinette shouts punching his brothers arm as the students blush in embarrassment "be nice".

Everyone immediately falls in love with her kindness. They watch the new girl curiously wondering what she was to the Wayne's.

✨✨✨

Sorry I didn't update sooner I just ran out of ideas. You know how it goes. Anyways please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️