Chapter 50: Surprises and reveal

(I honestly didn't expect to come this far with this book. I really thought I would stop at around 30. It's been good writing for y'all and I'm not quite done yet. This chapter is going to be a bit longer then the rest. Enjoy 😁🤩😋)

3rd person POV

Everything was suddenly silent and of course the akuma class turned their attention towards the person who had caused this to be met by the sight of Marinette. They had to admit she looked gorgeous a goddess herself.

Adrien couldn't help but stared at the girl he was hopelessly in love (obsessed) with. She would return his feelings he would make sure of that.

Lila fumed how dared the brat look better than her. She was nothing all she had to was take everyone away from her again.

On the other side of the room stood Tom and Sabine. They stared in shock as the girl they had kicked out stood on the top of the stairs. Head held high. She had apparently ran to her father. They frowned. This girl was nothing but trouble.

Then they was Jon Kent. Poor boy had forgotten how to breathe. Literally. Damian smiled a little slapping his back reminding him to breathe. He was tempted to laugh.

Though Damian would never admit to even considering it. She had accepted and come to love the twos relationship. Jon had one him over and he shall never know it.

"SURPRISE" everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Everyone could see the tears of happiness at the corner of her eyes. Martha slowly descended down the stairs her dress following her. Bruce smiled. His daughter was happy.

Martha made it down the stairs gracefully if I may add. She didn't trip like a certain group and pair of people had hoped. She immediately makes her way towards her father hugging him making him chuckle.

"You like my little surprise" he asks.

"I love it" she says smiling. "Thank you so much daddy"

"You welcome starlight" he says.

"Yoh Nette" Jagged shouts. "Happy birthday and Bruce you lucky it was you or I never would have given her back"

"Thanks uncle J" Martha says giggling at his father's expression and uncles choice of words.

"Hello Jagged" Bruce says rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's not how you greet your best friend" Jagged says giving him a hug.

"Excuse me but I'm her best friend" Clark Kent says coming out of no where.

"Umm tension I'mma go" Martha says. "I'll see penny later where is she anyway"

"Chasing out Bob Roth of course, the guy doesn't know when to quit" Jagged says making Martha giggle as she makes her way out of the situation and straight to her siblings.

"There's the birthday girl" Stephanie says making her giggle.

"Mari-bug did you see your gift table" Chloe says pointing at the table that had was filled with gifts. "You only turning seventeen for goodness sake"

"You have quite a few secret admires in Gotham academy" Stephanie says giggling.

"I swear if another anonymous gift makes it's way to our front door I'll set the stupid school on fire" Damian says making Martha laugh.

"So you guys spent the whole day distracting me and keeping me awake" she asks putting her hand on her hip.

"Yeah/pretty much" the group says making the girl laugh.