Chapter 16: The beach and first meetings

3rd person POV

The family finally arrived at the beach. They went to change in the two tents they had rented.

With the girls

Barbara changed into a purple two piece bikini. It had 'computer geek' written in on one side of the bra in black with a drawing of a computer sewed into it.

Cass was wearing a black two piece bikini. It had 'silenter' written at the side with a drawing of a lady with one finger over her mouth signaling silent in white.

Stephanie was wearing a light pink two piece bikini with bubbly written in white in the side of the bra and 3 white bubbles.

Kor'i is wearing a bottle green bikini with 'I'm not weird I'm unique' written in one side of the bra in pink.

Mar'i is wearing a dark pink one piece with 'cutey' written in black in the middle of her chest with a few now ties around it.

Selena was wearing a white two piece bikini with 'meow' written in the side of the bra and a kitten drawing.

"How about you Marinette" Cass asks.

"Have it under my clothes obviously" Marinette says.

"Why" Barbara asks.

"I have four overprotective brothers and one overprotective farther" she deadpans making the girls laugh. "Speaking of which here" she says throwing a few oversized t-shirts at them.

"What the-"

"They might be worse on me but that doesn't mean they'd go easy on you" she simply states. They grab the t-shirts taking her advice. "Especially with bodies like that"

They laugh at that statement.

"Are you at least going to take off your jacket" Barbara says smirking.

"Yeah Marinette it's quite hot today" Selena says catching to what she's impling.

"Fine" she says taking off her jacket making them gasp.

"You sixteen and you have an eighth pack" Stephanie says shaking her head.

"And v line" Babs adds practically squealing.

"Yeah this is what happens when you fight a super villain every single day" Marinette says smiling "not forgetting the fact that I'm a goddess and don't act like you don't look the same"

"Well yeah but you take the cake" Babs says making them laugh.

"Let's get out of here" Cass says stepping out the tent.

The boys are waiting for them right outside.

"Finally came out" Jason says making them giggle.

Jason was wearing simple black swimming shorts with a few gun illustrations in the left hand bottom corner.

Damian was wearing the same just with 'tt' in the corner.

Dick was wearing green swimming shorts with a few spots in the bottom left hand corner.

Tim was wearing red swimming short with a WiFi symbol in the bottom right corner.

"Where's Bruce" Stephanie asks.

"He's still changing" Tim says.

"Pixie what are you wearing" Jason asks.

"Shorts and a crop top" she deadpans.

"Isn't that a bit showy" Dick asks.

"We're at the beach it's the least showy thing I could wear"