50.

"Hey, mini mo what do you have there?"

"N..nothing.."

"Awh come on, you know caring is sharing? Give it here"

The boy grinned as he snatched a envelope off of Jimin, waving it around in mid-air as Jimin desperately struggled to get it back.
Only to be suddenly shoved back onto the ground, watching in fear as the taller male ripped the envelope open.

"Oh wow mini mo... where did you get all this cash from? Hmm bet your parents are rich arnt the-"

"Give it back!"

Jimin shouted as he got back up, snatching the money off of the other before stepping backwards.
Watching the other male's expression twist as he shook his head in disappointment, the male's eyes burning as he looked at Jimin.

"Boys, should we teach him a lesson?"
The other male spoke as he pulled Jimin over his shoulder, at age 7 Jimin was a bit smaller than the rest of the boys.
Which was one of the reasons why he was always the one to be picked on.

"W..wait No ! Please let go!!"

"You see, rich people piss me off"

Jimin gulped as he stared up, feeling his eyes tear up as the boys took all his limbs.
Holding them mid-air as they held him over the bridge, gripping his arms and legs as they swayed him side to side.

"TAEHYUNG P..PLEASE I BEG YOU! i...I can't swim!"

But it was too late, by the time Jimin's words escaped his lips he was mid-air. Feeling the ground under his feet crumble as a sudden blast of air hit his cheeks.

"What the fuck-"

A small boy spoke, his eyes staring at the group of boys who laughed giving out the money Jimin had.
The small boy looked at them in disgust before Jumping over the barrier, watching the still movement in the river before the water collided with his skin.

And therefrom the corner of his eyes he saw him, Jimin who was floating motionlessly in the rivers current.
His mouth arched open as his body slowly sank.

"This is bad"
The small boy mumbled as he swam downwards, reaching forward while desperately wrapping his hand around the waist the other's waist before pulling him back up to the surface.
But nothing

The boy struggled to stay over the surface as he held the other firmly.
"Come on.. stay with me"

He muttered as he swam over to the edge, falling to the muddy ground panting before glancing to the side at the motionless boy.

"H..hey ... wake up"

He muttered as he moved closer, leaning down hesitantly only to feel a faint but close to non-existent breath hitting his cheek.
He wasn't a medic, but he knew what to do as he lifted Jimins chin up.
Squeezing his nose tightly before placing his lips on the smallers ones and blowing air into the others lungs before pushing down on his chest 30 times.
And nothing.

The boy bit down on his lip as he moved back down, placing his lips on Jimins once again before suddenly feeling an impact on his forehead as the other shot up coughing.

"Ouch, t..that was unexpected"
The boy mumbled as he looked down at Jimin, placing his hand on one side of Jimin's cheek before giving him a small reassuring smile.

"H..i... it's you...Yoongi?"

"O..you know my name-"

Yoongi blinked in confusion, he wasn't one to be remembered. He was the more quiet and collective type, not to mention where he comes from.
So hearing Jimin speak made him smile, made. him happy.
And somewhat embraced when suddenly he felt water pouring over their heads as there above and there were two buckets of water facing down at them.

"Eww, the fuck? Are you gay or something"
Taehyung laughed as he reenacted the whole scene with his bag before letting the empty envelope drop down onto the ground.

"Enjoy, go buy yourself something nice"

He laughed before walking off, Yoongi glared up as he walked over.
Picking up the empty envelope before glancing over at Jimin in confusion.

"Wait for a second... are you the one who keeps donating to my orphanage?"

"W... wel.... I have too much of this money ... my dad has too much too so I wanted to..share"

Jimin muttered as he looked down, rubbing his teary eyes in embracement as his cheeks blossomed.
Yoongi chuckled before giving Jimin a small smile,  pulling him into his chest with the sweetest of humms.

"What's your name?"

"J..Jimin

"Well Jimin... let's go find you some clothes or you might get a cold"