11.

"Put this on"

The male spoke coldly as he swiftly swung his hand forward, dropping a plane almond coloured shirt and a pair of dark burgundy shorts onto Jimins lap as the smaller stared down into the polished wooden floor.

"You see, we have to go in around 30 minutes. Unless you want to be killed that is. So move it."

Yoongi sighed, stepping forward towards the side of the room.
He used his long thin fingertips to press a small button which was hidden behind a painting, as soon as he did so the walls split in half like the ocean.
Jimin joilted at the sudden noise, only to suddenly feel a clot forming in his throat as from behind the wall were all sorts of killing weapons.

Yoongi pulled his sleaves up as he strapped himself up in amunition and some of the smaller guns and knifes, quickly gripping a assult rifle and a rocket launcheer.
Attaching them to the side straps behind his back, only to slowly turn his back to face Jimin who sat doumbfound at all the murder machines.

"What are you? A mute?"

"W...why do you have all that"

Jimin questioned which caused Yoongis eyes to glisten even though his face was emotionless, a cold chilling expression that hovered over his face like a shadow made Jimins heart thump like crazy from the sudden adrenaline rush that came from the fear that clotted his vains.

"You see, killers like their instruments of darkness. Yet a little watter can wash them off their deeds huh. Now get dressed."

Yoongi spoke harshly which causing Jimin to give a small hesitant nodd as he pulled his shirt off.
Revealing his blood covered bandages which caused him to freeze for a second or two before carrying on.
Letting his trouses drop as he stared at the floor, seeing a pair of shoes still standing infront of him as he started pulling the thick pieces of fabric over himself.

"Good, now run"

Yoongi spoke as he grabbed Jimins arm, dragging the boy behind him as a sudden explosion burst through the wall.
Yoongis fingertips pressing tightly into Jimins soft milky skin as Jimin strugled to catch up behind the other, only having the others back in his eye sight for a couple minutes before being shoved into the passenger sciet.

"W...why are we running.."

"No, your running. Im just keeping you company "

Yoongi rolled his eyes before stepping down on the gass and zooming on the highway, a small shriek escaping Jimins lips as he desperatly tried to put his sciet belt on.
Feeling his hands shiver as he heard a gun shot.

Yoongi clicked his toung as he held the steering wheel with one hand while with the other he wraped his fingers around Jimins hand, putting his sciet belt on before sighing.

"This is the biggest mistake i made in my whole life"

The male groaned as he changed the settings to outo pilot, only to undo Jimins sciet belt as he stepped onto Jimin side which made the smaller look at him in confusion.

"You have to hold onto me, ok?"

Yoongi exclamed as he rolled the window right down, throwing out a smoke smoke bomb before pulling Jimin up into his arms, he climbed out of the window only sit on the edge with a smirk.

"Can you swim?"

"N...yes"

"Good"

The dark haired male jumped backwards out of the window, only to fall into a lake with Jimin in his arms.
The sudden impact of colliding with the water caused Jimin to gasp as his vision became blury, the water covering him completely.

Yet Yoongi on the other hand stayed calm, wraping his arm firmly around Jimins waist before swimming beneath the thick water to get to a more hidden and designated area within the trees on the other side of the riverbank.
Luckly the lake meandered through a forest which gave them enaugh shelter to come back up as the car crashed into the lines of machienes blocking the road infront of them, creating a explosion which soon covered the sky.