26.

"Stop calling me"

Yoongi groaned as he pulled himself up, having to struggle as once he glanced down he saw the smaller snuggled into him like a small puppy.

Yoongi sighed as he reached his hand down, allowing his fingertips to run through soft strands of Jimins hair as he stared up at the scieling.

"I had to lie to them and lead them the compleatly wrong direction! SO OPEN THE MOTHER FUCKING DOOR!"

Yoongi moved the phone away from his ear while scrunching his nose, his eyes automatically falling to Jimin who loosened the hold around him with a small gentel whimper.
Yoongi clicked his toung and slowly unwraped Jimins arms from around his waist before getting up from the bed and walking towards the wooden door, he let out a small grin as he saw a strap of fabric wrapped around his cut the moment he twisted teh door knob.
That boy was really something.

But once he opened the door, hell broke loose.

"FINALLY! YOU HAVENT BEEN PICKING UP THE PHONE NOR REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES SO YOU WERE EITHER KILI-"

Before the other could carry on Yoongi groaned as he pinned Jin to the wooden walls with his hand over his lips.

"Shut the fuck up, Jimin is sleeping"

Jin tilted his head in confusion before suddnely feeling chills shooting up his body, he pulled Yoongis hand away and gave him a look filled with fear and disgust.

"Yoongi- did you fuck a dead body-"

"WHAT THE HELL?! NO! HE is aslEep!"

Jin cleared his throat before nodding hesitantly.
"Sure he is alive, you never leave any of your targets alive so stop with this bull shit. Whats all this mess about?"

"I never let any of my targets live before, and i never will"

"Then why is he alive?"

Jin stared at Yoongi with a empty expression as he tilted his head only to suddnely joilt up with wide eyes.

"Dont tell me you- "

"JIN WHAT THE HELL! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!"

Jin tilted his head to the side only to see Jungkook running in the distance which made him grunt as he crossed his arms, his eyes peercing through Jungkook who carried a big rucksack on his back.

"Im not surprised they havent put you out onto any missions yet... your useless"

Jin shook his head as he felt the wind blast against his thin pink jumper before looking back down at Yoongi with a frown.
Only to turn around and walk into the wooden hutt, this really wasnt like Yoongi.

Jin leant against the door phame as he stared at the bed.
The small movement from under the covers causing him to chuckle.

"So you really didnt kill him"

"What did you expect"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked in from behind Jin, using his hand to pull his own hair back as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Well this was one thing i didnt expect, you seem to have gotten softer. You even let me in"

"Yeah worst mistake ever"

He muttered under his breath before a small smile formed eventually on both their lips.