43.

The ground collapsed over itself as Jin fell back on the old carmel sopha, lifting up the crystal which held the dark burgundy liquid.
How laveshing.
His hand circulating clockwize as his globes spun emotionlessly over the clock above his head.

He couldent help but line the glass with his lips, shaking his head as he tapped the soul of his foot on the ground impatiently.
Jine brown hair was pinned back to one side with a clip, restrickting the hair molecules from covering his eyes as he slowly slipped out his gun.

"Late, even to kill your enemy. How unprofessional"
Jins eyes shot up as he loaded his gun, letting the empty case fall to the ground as he glanced to the side.
Watching the empty case colliding with the floor before hitting the others foot.
"And i thought that your Mother would have taught you some manners"

Jin clicked his toung while he tapped the gun on his hip, hearing the other males movements from behind him.

"What if i just missed you?"

"You wownt trick me with that bullshit"

Jin gritted his teeth as he got up swiftly, aiming the gun at the other male who suddenly appeared from behind him.
Restrickting Jins arms thirmly as he pressed his fingers down harshly on Jins hands.

"Thats not how to welcome a guest now is it, nether the less. Shall we start again? "

Jungkook spun Jin around, placing one hand on his waist while the other sat comfortably under Jins chin.
Jungkook could feel a burning sensation from the glare which radiated from the others fuming orbes.
"Look at me normally, not like that"

"This is all you diserve"

Jin scoffed as he lifted Jungkooks finger up from his waist with the most disgusted expression before letting the others hand drop, his eyes scraping along Jungkooks lips before back to the others dark eyes.
It pissed Jin off, the way his own heart hared fo pase up ever so slightly as his hand traveled up, his fingers tangling Jungkooks hair which made a small grin form on the youngers lips as he placed his hand on Jins cheek.

"Its only been over a week and your hair has grown"

"Yeah.. i felt like growing it out"

Jin raised his eyebrow before moving his knee up to where the sun dont shine, a gasp excaping Jungkooks lips as he stumbled forward to the ground.
"Cut it, I cant see your eyes through that mop you have" Jin crouched down while leaning over the groaning Jungkook, Jin took his time while lifting the others fringe with the tip of his fingertips before getting up and walking towards the exit.

"Dirty move"

Jungkook laughed as he shot up from the ground heavily before pushing Jin back, lifting him up while pressed their bodies against the wall to make it harder to escape as he gripped onto Jins hair.

"I dont really like dirty moves"

"Oh my, a dirty boy who dosent like dirty moves? Thats new"

Jin leaned his head back as he tapped his index finger against Jungkooks chest, his eyes ossolating from one eye to the other before pushing forward from the wall.
Causing both of them to land on the ground as he slipped out a knife from his pocket, pressing it against Jungkooks neck the verry moment  their eyes locked with a silver key as the youngers arm wraped around Jins waist.
It didnt take long till the older male found himself crumbled over the other.

It really wasnt fair, Jin rolled his eyes as he stared at Jungkook, his lips purking out as he swiftly sliced forward.
Jungkooks shirt falling apart as he let out a small gasp.

"Still as flimbsy as before"

"Wanna bet?"

Jungkook raised his brows as he ripped out the ear piece that was taped to his torso before throwing it aside, only to watch Jins eyes roll aside as he moved back.
Getting off Jungkook only to slam his foot right into his crotch.

"Ugh- w...WhY"

"Your annoying "

Jins eyebrow twitched as he crossed his arm before glancing back down at the groaning Jungkook, his eyes scanning round for a clock to find the time before shrugging as he reached over.
Grasping his fingers around the others colar before yanking his whining ass upwards.

"And i still somehow cant get enaugh of it"

Jin leant forward, lining his lips against Jungkooks as he pulled the other males hair up.
Uncovering his eyes through his long fringe before moving back, whiping away his lips in slight disgust while getting up.

"J..Jin......y..you...you suck at kissing"

"Watch your mouth unless you want another kick"