35.

"Thats not nice, is it now"

Jungkook's sharp beastly eyes peerced through the metal bars. The beast within him awakening as he slid his fingers up and down along the thick iron pipes, slowly tilting his head to the side.

It felt more like the bars were for keeping Jungkook out rather than keeping Jin in, Jungkook seemed somewhat wild and careless with his body language as he took a step back.
Nothing like the sweet clumbsy boy Jin talked to, the boy he took in under his wing.
But then again no one is who you really think they are, you only get to see what they want you to.

Jungkook swung the key which was attached to a tough silver chain round and round in circles as he lifted his head upwards towards the cieling, only to allow his head to fall back down with a wide grin forming over his lips.

"If i go to hell, ill dragg you with me"

"Then I'll go to heaven without you-"

"Hah, you think you have any chance of heaven after all the shit you've done? Hmm i doubt that"

Jungkook smirked as he watched Jins eyes turn towards him like a pair of lifeless balls, reflecting the light from around as the elder male pushed himself up from the ground.
Feeling the chains being somewhat restricting.

But once he was able to stand on his own two feet you could see the mark of stones imprinted in red on his skin as he stared at Jungkook from the other side of the bars, his body leaning to one side as suddenly Jins expression turned darker once he pulled his dirty oak hair back.

"Hmm says you? You little shit. Did you already forget what you did? Your just a pussy"

Jungkook's eyebrow twitched as he gripped onto the key with his fingertips, the force behind it was so strong his fingers turned somewhat pail as he stared into Jins eyes deeply.

"Well thats new, i never knew i was a female's genetelia. Well we learn new things every day dont we?"

Jungkook squinted his eyes before shoving a tray of food through a little hole in the bars, only to recieve a scoff as the other used his foot to kick the food away.
It was lucky enaugh to have hit Jungkooks poshly woven clothing, the wonderfull stitching done by hand was by now covered in some green mush as Jin placed his hand on his hip before leaning to one side.

"Im not dumb, it reaks of poison-"

"Your dead meat-"