38.

"So, would you care to explain why you released a prisoner?"

A deep dark voice echoed the overbuilt wooden room, across the room sunset rays shone through the ernormous window with only a black desk blocking the light.
His deadly eyes staring right at the other with a umpleasent scrawl as he pushed himself up from the desk, slamming his fists down in anger.
The vibrating noise traveling through the building as Jungkook stared back into the others eyes.

"Well, he is bringing monster here. Isnt that what you wanted sir?"

Jungkook sat back on a chair a fiew meters away, sitting with his legs open wide as a smirk formed over his lips.
His eyes penetrating through the other males like shot guns, he had his mothers eyes.
The same eyes that his father loved, yet despised so so much.

That being the reason he desided to kill her, remembering the tingling sensation of his hands wrapped around her throat.
The desperate begging for air and the feeling of her nails scratching into his arms, leaving peeled red blemishes which just made him want to relive the moment once again.
But unfortunately by the time he was done she was dead, only hearing a small high pitched scream from a small boy across the room.
Oh how he loved to reminisce that day.

"Its father to you. And indeed that was the initial intention but i would like to dispose of the other male also, so your future mission will be to kill him. And dont be swayed like last time"

Jungkook choked on his seliver as he hit his fist against his chest.
"W..what the hell?! How'd you know?"

Jungkook swiped his lips only to see his fathers unimpressed expression staring down at him with a forming smirk as he leant back.

"Your too flimbsy, and please adleast remember there are cameras all over the building. I wasnt ready to watch my sons sex tape, though if you want to see mi-"

Before he could finish Jungkook was out of the door, soaring through the air as he grabbed a jacket and pulled it over himself.
He hated his father, but he had to admit his dark sense of humour wasnt the worst at times.

Just made his urge to kill him even stronger, but unlike his father he had morals.

So he'd rather find Jin sooner rather than later.