48.

"Stop crying like a little bitch"

"B..bu..but he-"

Taehyung sat down nexto Jimin, wrapping his arms around the others small brittle body.
Holding his hand gently but it didn't feel real.
The smallers eyes were shut with a lock and key as he let out small silent breaths with the illusion of his chest rising and falling.

"Stop it"

Yoongi stated coldly as he knelt down, scooping Jimins weak pained body into his arms.
He didn't spare even a glance for the other two as his eyes were glued to Jimin.

It all felt so barren, he was finally free and yet he didn't feel the joy he'd expect from doing all this, Jimin was still afraid.
The expression of fear stapled to his beautifull eyes which shut beneath Yoongis fingers.

"I killed him Jimin... your safe now so you can wake up.."

Yoongi smiled, it felt like for the first time in a while he was free. And yet his smile was full of sorrow as he felt his arms fall with all the weight of the blood that ran down his hands.
He leaned down to place his lips on Jimins, and the others motionless ones could move no more than a small flinch.

"Y.. yoongi! Dont kiss him he's m-"

"He isn't yours, he is mine. Just as much as I am his"

Yoongi stepped forward as he watched the red liquid dribbling down his arms, a sudden shudder coming over him as he started walking forward.
Taehyung stared only for the sudden realisation to hit him, his eyes oscillating side to side as his body finally dropped to the ground.

"W...why"

"Life is cruel, isn't it"
Jin sighed as he placed his hand on Taehyungs shoulder, shaking his head as he watched the others in the distance.

"Yoongi! YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HIM!"
Taehyung shouted as tears streamed down his cheeks, watching them disappear in the distance as he glanced back up at Jin.

"H..he will be fine ... r..right?"

"Taehyung... you really are naive arnt you"