6.

Running over the concreat ground, Taehyung didnt waste any time.

Sure he had his motor cycle but by the time he would have started it, it could have already been too late.
Luckly he was one of the fastest trained runners in school, being able to run for miles in the shortest period of time.
Even so his heart thumped like crazy, the adrenaline rush kicking in from the verry thought of Jimin in danger.
Such a natural instinct mixed with such unnatural feelings that he held for the smaller boy, and although Jimin was a couple months older than Taehyung he was still to naive to see.

But then again maybe he did see, just choosing to ignore one's feelings he couldent clone.

That was the main reason Taehyung cept silent, using the title of friends to keep close.
Yet not getting the same closeness that his heart desires.

He couldent help the thoughts that ran though his ears, he was still a teenager after all.

"Shit Jimin answer your fucking phone"

Taehyung cursed beneath his breath as he ran forward, he knew where Jimin hid his spair keys but he had no time to think.
If there was really someone in the house he had to be quick.

So he jumped through a open window, Running upstairs while shouting Jimins name the moment he heard whimpering comming from one of the rooms.
Taehyung slammed the door open with all his streangth only for his eyes to meet the others, dark heavy eyes which droped over Taehyung like a worthless piece of soil.

And there he was, as Taehyings eyes fell to the ground he saw Jimin who layed helplessly over the now red tinted ground.

"W...what did you do to him..."

He gulped seeing the puddle of blood that surrounded the smller and yet the other males expression was emotionless, his eyes were sharp and expression hard to read.
This wasnt a normal murderer, it was a assassin.

"Number 20981 mission compleat."
He spoke into the watch, not taking any notice of the boy who was staring at his lifeless friend in shock

Taehying shook his head before running forward with his fists in the air, only to be pushed aside with a strong force.
Tarhyung's body clashing against the wall before sliding back down.

"This is the end of my mission."
The male spoke before taking Jimin into his arms, carrying him over his shoulder causing Taehyungs eyes to widen.

"N..No WAIT STOP! Leave the body.. i beg you if you have a heart leave his body! You don't need it....please give him back...i beg you"

Taehyung  fell to the ground as his knees gave in, he knew he had no chance.
He never saw this guy in his agency which ment he had to be one of the top men, so why was he chosen for this.

Whatever reason it was he didnt care, his eyes were flashing red as his friends blood covered the ground infront of him.

Jimin was his angel, he allways looked after him when he needed help.
And yet Taehyung was too late to repay his det, too late to confess as the last glimpses he got of his love were the the slanted shots of the smallers lifeless body.

"Whoever you are...ill kill you"