19.

Jimin panicked, best thing he could do was to act dumb as he slowly turned his head.
Letting a frown form as he looked towards the direction of the car.

"W..why are they putting out fireworks?"

"Because they are celebrating"

The other grinned before stopping, seeing Jimins eyes on the knife that was in one of his hands.
Seeing at how uneasy the other was at the sight he thew it to the side with a humm, gently moving strands of hair out of Jimins eyes as he felt the others charm taking the best of him.

"Might aswell enjoy the moment-"

Before the other could finish speaking, a sudden unatural gasp escaped his lips as he instantly tumbed onto Jimin who quicky pushed him away.
Getting up while bowing politely, watching the other whimpering while holding their sunset pools, feeling the pain shoot up their spain .
Sure it was a dirty move, but bad situations lead to not so pleasent actions.

Jimin stumbed forward as he started running, hearing the other getting up as he gripped onto the knife with a dark and sinister laugh.

"Mother f-"

Jimin tried running as further into the forest as he could knowing the other men would be near the car.
He ran as fast as he could till he came to a sudden halt, feeling a excrusiating pain pulsating up his stomach.
This wasnt good.
He rushed forward only to hear the leaves crack from the afar as he quickly hid behind, hearing the others footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Come out come out where ever you are"

The other spoke with a hysterical laugh as he hummed, grinning to himself as he spun his pocket knife round and round in circles. Allowing his eyes to scan their surroundings once again.
Treating the knife like a toy as he started whistling, walking straight till passing Jimins tree.

It was awfull, Jimin could feel his heart bursting out of his chest so loudly if felt like it was about to give his wherabours away.
Jimin covered his mouth and closed his eyes as he layed his back flat against the tree, he sat there for a couple minutes but the moment he could no longer hear the whistling he glanced out from behind the tree.
Carefully looking around and as soon as he saw that coast was clear he let out a sigh of relief.

He was about to turn back aroud when suddenly a pair of arms gripped his wrists before holding them against the tree bark harshly, pressing so hard the wood indented into his arms.

"Gotch ya"