16.

"Hold on tight, this will be a bumpy ride"

Yoongi licked his bottom lip before jerking the steering wheel to the side, making the car spiral off course as the wheels slid off the pavement and onto one of the side roads.
This sudden transformation causing the car to jump up into the air before roaring as it zoomed forward causing the ground to shake as Jimin stared at Yoongi, his nails digged into the sciet firmly.

"Dirty bastard"

Jin groaned as slowly a dark smirk formed over his lips, his foot pressing on the gass harshly.
The car going up to abnormal speeds in a matter of seconds.
Jungkook shrieked closing his eyes tightly, feeling every bump under the wheels as the two cars rased.

Rased through the fields like two lost butterflys, flying back and fourth before settling on one spot.

"Fuck i have a flat"
Jin gritted his teeth as he kicked his burst wheel, only to turn around and see Jungkook facing him with a chuckle.

"Never saw you so psycho before, that was interesting but next time. Im driving"
The younger spoke as he moved the elder aside before changing the wheel as the other sat down on the trunk of the car, tapping on the cars surface while staring up at the stars with a small humm as he layed back.

"Why did he do that..."

"Well looks like he was trying to escape you-"

Jin rolled his eyes before hitting Jungkook over the head lightly with a small groan.
"Im not talking about that.... why did he spair that kids life... thats not like him at all."

Jin muttered as he saw the car smoke from Yoongis car in the far distance, his eyes then slowly traveling back down to Jungkook who was already looking at him.
The moon's light radiating from behind Jin, the light making anything look so beautifull, but Jungkook wasnt able to admit it as he stood right back up.

"People change"

"Thats the thing, he isnt the type of person to change"

Jin sighed before sliding off the trunk and resting his hands on his hips as he took a step towards Jungkook, letting out one more sigh before his head fell onto Jungkooks chest.

"Im tired... im a bit too old for these things"

"Thats fine..."
Jungkook spoke quietly as he hesitantly wraped his arms around Jin, his face reddening with the moonlight as the oceans in his body were brought to light.
Not even the frosty air being able to cool him down.

"Finally lost them"
Yoongi smirked as he leaned back and pressed the auto pilot button, Jimin couldent help but notice how somewhat happy Yoongi was before glancing to the side at Jimin who was already staring right back at him.

His big light brown eyes looking up at Yoongi as if hypnotized, lost in the others features as they shon in the moon light.
Yoongi tilting his head as he shook his hand infront of Jimins eyes which caused the smaller to snap out of it, everything was fine til the silence was suddenly broken by the gentle rumble from the inside of his tummy.

Yoongi was slightly confused but he tried to hide it as he turned to face the road ahead.
"Are you hungree? Hmm Jimin"

Yoongi muttered which led Jimins face to turn towards Yoongis direction as the elder kept facing the front.

"Y..yeah"

"Good"