7.

"Ahh shit, they don't pay me enaugh for this"

Yoongi gritted his teeth as he looked over his shoulder to see the blood patch from where he carried the smaller males body, he hated when he got his clothes dirty.
Which was ironic as it happened with every damn mission and yet he still puts on his favourite atire.

Sometimes he thought luck left him, but then again it seemed like his victims had less luck than him.

The male was not the tallest but height didnt matter when it came to this job, it were the abilities your size brings that were usefull.
Which was why no one messed with his size knowing he could slit their throats in a matter of seconds.

Yoongi sighed as he glanced over at the grave.
Something didnt feel to right, as he looked at the body that layed infront of him something was different.
The small boy layed there still, yet not still enaugh.
The male could see the slightest bits of movement that came from the others chest, a half assed assasin would have not noticed such small movements.

But he did.

He gave a dark grin as he cracked his neck, staring down at the body.
"Still holding onto the lasts of life i see, how sad"

Yoongi clicked his toung before shoving his foot into Jimins stomach causing a light gasp to escape the smallers lips.
Yoongi tilted his head as with the kick the boys body rolled over, causing their faces too meet as Yoongi arched over him.
Gripped the others chin with the tips of his long pale fingers.

Crouching as he took out a cigarette packet from his pocket before sliding a stick of herbal delight and placing it inbetween his lips as he stared down at Jimins face, allowing his fingers to reach over as they softly ran across the smalers face.

"What a shame... you were a pretty one... hmm if i had a say in this, i'd keep you for myself"
He sighed as he grased his fingerstips over Jimins lips, his eyes consuming Jimin like a preditor as he lifted the boy up. Walking towards the dugged out grave.

"Any last wishes? "

The male leaned his ear down mockingly to the others lips, expecting nothing as he pulled away but instead he heard a small gentel voice that escaped the others lips.

His voice was so angelic yet tainted with the shivering tone that came from the pain, even so the boys words were what was ringing in his ears.

"P...please....g..give this t..to Taehyung...i...i "
The boy panted silently as dry tears streamed down his pale cheeks, his fingers gripping onto Yoongis Jumper.

Those words got stuck in the smallers throat as he looked away from Yoongi which made the other males brows raise, as his eyes moved down to Jimins chest.
Inbetween Jimins small fingers was a wrinkled blood covered card which was for a boy named Taehyung.

Yoongi scanned Jimin with a sigh.
"So your asking your killer for a favour instead of begging for your life? Woah.. you really are something" Yoongi spoke emotionlessly as he arched his neck backwards.