12.

"W...what did you do"

Jimin whispered as his eyes ossilated from side to side, watching the cars burn up in the devils flames.
Taking any possible life that was within the four wheeled boxes, dragging them down to hell.
Where they would be tortured for the rest of their existence.

Jimin stared in shock as he watched parts of cars blow up into the sky, creating a firework of death that splattered across the lilac sky.
Leaving fumes and poisonous gases into the helpless atmosphere.

Yet the raven haired males eyes were set on the smaller, soaked.
His clothes pressed against his chest as his shirt became somewhat see through.
Allowing Yoongi to see the others every breath with great detail as the elder moved forward, grabbing Jimins arm.

"Its kill, or be killed."

"T...thats not fair.."

"Life isnt fair."

Yoongi raised his brow as he pulled Jimins hand.
The evening was chilly, but not cold enaugh for the shivering he felt that came from the other boy.
They walked for a couple minutes, maybe longer.
Getting deeper and deeper into the forest before stopping which lead the smaller male to walk into Yoongi back.

It wasnt cold.
Yet the smaler male was shivering.

"Do you really get cold that easily? Or are you just scared of me"

Yoongi gritted his teeth before taking Jimins arms and pinning him against a tree, Jimin wasnt sure what was happening all of the sudden as he looked up at the slightly taller male.

"I can kill you. Right this second."

Yoongi groaned as he slipped his hand under Jimins shirt, moving closer before smirking.
Lacing his fingers against the others stomach before getting to his bandaged stomach.

"Stay quiet if you know whats best"

Yoongis eyes suddenly changed, somehow becoming more emotionless than before.
Not only the eyes but also the whole aura around Yoongi changed as he stared into Jimins eyes with a cold expression, only to suddenly press down harshly onto the bandaged cut causing Jimin to shreak in pain, desperatly trying to get away as the other held him flat against the tree.

The excrusiating pain causing his knees to become weak as he tried pushing the other away, only for the foren body to press down more harshly.
Soon the material that was wraped around Jimins stomach becoming warmer, the red substance that circulated Jimins body seeping through as he desperatly tried pulling away.

"P..please stop... p..please ..."

Jimin cried as he felt his breath hitch, a sudden shudder escaping his lips as he looked down.
The red substance spreading as suddenly tear drops started falling down his cheek, his body becomming weaker and weaker with his vision.

"You see, i like seeing people in pain."

Yoongi stayed in the same position as before while pulling his now blood covered hand away, taking a step back as he watched Jimin crumbling to the ground with a pant.
White smoke escaping his lips as the chilly evening air hit his warm breath.