46.

"What do you mean let me li-"

Still, they stood still.
Jin couldn't even finish his sentence as once he was about to say his last word he got yanked downwards. Jungkook's arms pulling the elder male into his chest with a cocky grin as he yanked Jin's chin up with his long rough fingertips, their eyes locking with a key as his expression softened.

Jungkook wasn't as much of a kid as Jin may have thought, yes he was careless and dumb at times.
But he knew right from wrong, after all Jin would've been long dead if Jungkook hadn't had some sort of soft side to him.
Weirdly that was what drew them to each other, in the end they held the same goal.
But their goal wasn't clear enough to read.

"Better kill off that old geezer of mine"
Jungkook sighed as he squeezed Jin's cheeks together before pressing his lips gently against Jins.
It didn't feel right, it felt so wrong in the weirdest of ways possible as the moment Jin reached his hand up.
His fingertips grazed along Jungkooks cheek only to suddenly feel the younger males body shoot forward, a parade of bullets bouncing up and down.
Echoing in Jin's ears as he stared at that cocky smile on Jungkooks lips which slowly weakened as the younger male let out a small gasp.

And Jin saw it all, he watched as Jungkooks body crumbled.

A sudden stillness went over Jin as he stared ahead, Jungkook disappearing out of his sight.

"W...wh-"

Jin bit down harshly on his lip as he slipped out his gun, shooting upwards at the mechanical machine gun before desperately pulling Jungkook up from the floor.

Everything suddenly came to a pause, it was as if air couldn't find its way into Jin's lungs as he struggled to breathe. And yet his heart pumped like crazy.
Desperately searching for any form of help as it suddenly collapsed.

"H..hey Jungkook...why'd you do that.."

"W..why?... i...I guess it's cause I hate you"

Jungkook gave Jin a small chortle before glancing down at his own body, feeling his vision fade slowly but he was still able to see the blood bath that covered him .

"T..that's not a pretty sight...w..well at least you have t..the work of your ha-"
Jungkook spoke comedically, on so stupidly but as he was about to finish he suddenly feels his eyes widening as he watched tears trickling down Jin's rosy cheeks.
"W...why are you crying.."

"S..shut up!"

Jin smashed his fists into the ground as he let out a small shudder, Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes.
This was the first, and last time he could see him cry.

"Y..you know...i...I always looked up to you...ever since the very beginning...y..you were always so strong a..and mesmerising"
Jungkook spoke softly as he reached his hand upwards, giving Jin a small smile before pushing his torso up with his shivering arms.

"N..now look at you...your c..crying for me "
It was weird, Jungkook wasn't sure how.
But a genuine smile crossed his lips as he pulled Jin closer while latching into Jin's shirt, letting his head fall into Jin's chest as he stared down at the ground between them.
"I...I never thought that a...anyone would even care if I d..died....and yet your able to shed a tear for me...so thank you"

Jungkook whispered as he felt Jin's arms wrapping tightly around him, Jin's arms pulling him up as he could feel the sudden wetness covering his shoulder.
"Y..your scared ...of dying arnt you"

"You would be a... an idiot to think that anyone...isn't scared...but im more...f..frightened of losing you"

Jungkook whispered into Jin's ear before slowly leaning forward, his body evaporating in Jin's arms as he glanced up for the last time with a small shaky smile.

"Y..you fucker...i...I love you so much...
.i guess ill see you in hell"