8.

Yoongi stared down at the male who layed in his arms, Jimins features slowly disappearing with his last breath.
Last beats of his gentel heart.

"A really really big shame..."

Yoongi muttered under his breath as he bit down on his lip, gently running his long fingertips along the creases of Jimins hair before taking a deep breath as his eyes scanned Jimin like a piece of art.
So fragile yet destined to die.
He knew this was wrong, its kill or be killed.
But even so he couldent take his eyes off of the smaller male, he was like a mythical creature.
Its beauty was abnormal and out of this world, and he just killed it.

He was about to kill a angel, so fair and pure.
But also his only friend who he was ready to forget.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as he flung Jimin over his shoulder, rushing back to his car.
The four wheeled box that was burried under branches for camouflage, he cared for his car more than his life at times.

Using one hand Yoongi griped the branches and threw them aside as he held the smaller carefully yet firmly with the other arm.
Being consumed by the sudden silence which engulfed the rustling of the leaves.
"Oh Park Jimin, you allways make me risk my life dont you...ahh shit"

He groaned as he pulled his jumper off, wrapping the smallers porcelain like body in it .
Revealing his own well kept stature before pushing Jimin into the back seat.
He pushed one of the front passenger seat down before grabbing a cloth and pressing it into the wound that seemed to get bigger and bigger the more blood oozed out from Jimins body, Yoongi quickly lifted his phone.

"Hey Jin, Get here now."

He gritted his teeth as he stared down at the small boy infront of him, he looked so young which was why it was even more surprising that the smaller was only a couple years younger.
And yet his skin flawless and lips so plump, the only blemish being the newly fotmed cut on his lip.

"Curse you Park Jimin"

He spat as he jumped into the front seat, starting the car as he pressed onto the gass harshly.
His long thin fingers gripping onto the steering wheel as with the other hand he pressed onto the males wound, hearing the engines roar the faster he zoomed down the high way.

.

So this is a shorter chapter
So im sorry but i hope everyone likes this book so far ^^