20.

Jimin glanced up, his light brown eyes meeting the others pale ones as he watched the males cheek twitched.
Feeling the anger traveling though their vains as the male yanked Jimins hair backward.

"You see, i was planning on being nice and all, i didnt want to be the bad guy. But you sure like making it hard dont you?"

The male groaned as he placed his fingers beneath Jimins Chin before lifting it upwards, looking down at his lips carefully before looking back into his eyes.

"Like i said, you arnt escaping me. So get use to it-"

The male tugged Jimins shirt off, a small grin forming over his lips but before he could finish saying his last words a sudden gush of liquid fell onto Jimin.
Jimins eyes widening as the male fell to the ground like a lifeless object, only to see a gushing hole that formed in the others stomach as the male gasp echoed in Jimins ear.
Dead, he was dead.
Jimins eyes widenned even further as he saw the freshly butchered body laying right infront of his eyes, beside his shoeless feet.

The small male hesitantly lifted his head and there he was, Yoongi standing behind where the other male stood and yet Jimin couldent have felt so relieved as their eyes locked togeather with the other holding a emotionless expression.

"W....why did you leave me in the car all alone?.."

Jimin muttered as he stared up at Yoongi who gripped onto the knife, his eyes traveling up and down Jimins body before stopping at his eyes.
Seeing Jimins small trembling hands as the smaller stared up at Yoongi, somehow the big boy mask was harder to keep on as he kept his eyes on the other male.
Slowly feeling tears streaming down his soft cheeks as he couldent imagine what would have happened if Yoongi haddent come.
Even so he quickly shook those thoughts off before covering his face with his hands.
Why was he like this?

"I...i hate it...i was so scared they did something to you...but why...your the one who wants to kill me and yet i was so scared...s...so so scared id be alone"

Jimin's voice cracked as he kept looking down, he didnt dare to look up and see Yoongis expression.
His body was still trembling from what just happened as he leaned back onto the tree with a small shudder the moment Yoongis fingers gently sat under his chin before leading his face upwards.
His heart stopped as he looked into the others cold dark eyes.

"P...please...kill me...i think im going crazy"

Jimin muttered as he stared up with his half arched eyes, feeling the cold breeze circulating around them like a planet orbiting a star.
Jimin really couldent understand the other, it was scary.

But before Jimin could react the older held his knife up before impailing it in the tree behind Jimin, only skimming past the smallers cheek causing Jimin to shudder.
Flinching once he felt Yoongis long thin fingers grazing past his cheek, moving to a closer proximity as he looked down at Jimin with his cold stare.
Watching as Jimins tears streamed down down his cheeks before sinking into the wet soil beneath him.

"P...please-"

"No. We had a deal didn't we? I wownt kill you till i find that stupid high school sweet heart of yours"
Yoongi sighed as he moved Jimins hair back, this was the first time he got to touch him so gently like this.
Jimin didnt even pay much attention as he tried to stay calm, but Yoongi took in the moment before he pulled away.