4

It was dark, the cold frosty air covered the house with a layer of ice as the cold circulated around the building.
Sucking up any sign of heat.

This wasn't a night like every other, the peaceful atmosphere was tainted with the loud desperate pumping heart which could tear eardrums to shreds.
A dreadful killer machine that dungs deep into the flesh of its prey.

Though this time it, was the pray.

The house was empty with the exception of the echoing pant which made its way around the building, the small male pressing onto the wound with his small pulsating fingers.

His hands shivered as he desperately pulled himself to the corner of the room, using his arms and knees to push his body forward as he gripped onto his phone firmly before desperately dialling his best friend's number.
Only to feel his heart jump as he watched the door handle being yanked back and forth causing his heart to quiver as he finally caught a signal.

"Hello?"

"T..ta-"

"Heya, it's Taehyung! Im busy with horse face and the aliens!! Leave the message after the beep"

Jimin gripped onto his chest as he slowly became breathless the moment he quickly pressed down onto the button, watching as the wooden door slammed open.

"T..there is someone in the house trying to k..kill me...p..please help...t..Taehying save me i .. I beg y-"

Before the smaller could finish stuttering his words out of his lips he felt a tight squeeze around his wrist which caused his blood vessels to burst as the painful sensation shot up his arm like a gun as he kicked the other away.
Using all the strength he had left to try to crawl towards the door, but he had no chance.

"T..Taehyung ...P..PLEASE ...I...IM"
Jimin was about to speak before feeling a sharp object penetrating through his stomach causing him to gasp, tears streaming down his cheeks and onto the wooden ground as he started hyperventilating.

Jimin pressed send in the last moment before having his phone snatched away.
A sudden yelp escaping his lips as he was roughly turned around, only for his eyes to be met with the others sharp pale ones.

The speed at which his chest now raised and fell passing up as he let out a uncomfortable gasp from all the pain, tears streaming out of his red fluffy eyes as he tried pushing the other away but with no use as the other clasped Jimin's hands.
Pinning them over his head while holding him down, using his free hand to hold Jimin's chin.

"Goodnight, Park Jimin."

He spoke in a deep raspy tone, only to suddenly hear echoing noises from downstairs.
But for Jimin, everything sounded muffled as his vision became blurry, a sudden sheet of black falling over his eyes as he lost control over his body.