21.

It was cold, the air turned frosty as the two males walked back towards the car.

The angelical rays of sun that fell down from the sky soon becoming engulfed by the passing clouds, blocking any light that might have came through only to leave a melancholical feeling which soared its way through.
The wild spirit that citculated the lonely forest became more and more brutal with its magnificent dance as leaves fell like hail overhead.

Jimin tailed Yoongi who lead the way back, his muscular shoulders moving side to side as he pushed past the branches.
Now that he thought about it, Yoongi himself wasnt too tall.
Jimin just never found the strength to stand up straight when he was nexto him.

Yoongi kept a fast pase, leaving Jimin somewhat behind untill Jimin stopped from exaustion.
Panting softly as he couldent catch a breath.
Nothing was right, it all felt like some sort of movie or even dream.

Jimins eyes traveled to Yoongis hair which had now changed colour. His earlier raven hair was now silver, fitting perfectly with his milky pale complection.

"Hurry.. and cover your eyes."

Yoongi sighed as he walked back to Jimin who was standing still, giving a small nodd only to be taken aback as the elder suddenly sweeped him off his feet.
Jimin fitting perfectly in Yoongi's arms as he glanced down at the smaller male.

"You know you could have ran, why didn't you?"

"I dont...know"

Jimin muttered as the other slowly tilted the smallers head so that it was pressed against his chest, not letting him see the bloody mess that consumed the now gothic atmosphere around them.
The puddles of blood that covered the road would have been enaugh to make many go into panic mode, and Jimin knew Yoongi was dangerous but it seemed like he was slowly forgetting that.

"You haven't eaten yet have you? Hmm luckly i brought something fir you..."

Yoongi spoke in a troublesome manner as he placed Jimin in the passenger sciet slowly, the biter sweet muggy scent of death spiraling around his sensors as he locked Jimins sciet belt before pulling his hand away and walking to the drivers side.
A smile formed over Yoongi's lips as he started the car, sewing as Jimin kept his eyes closed.
Te smaller could feel the now awfully bumpy ride as the car started jumping up and down with the rough crumbly noises that came with it.
Not realising the verry thing the car was riding over.

"Here eat this"

Yoongi ordered as he passed Jimin a wrap, keeping his eyes on the road as the other looked down at it with his big brown eyes.
Bowing his head with a gentel smile.
Jimin used his small fingers to hook onto the paper before pulling it down, smelling the mouth watering scent that radiated from it.
Sure it wouldent have been his first choice but adleast it was something.

Jimin hummed as he took a bite, feeling all the flavours explode in his mouth before he glanced over at Yoongi whos eyes were locked on the road, Jimin thought for a minute before he hesitantly pulled a bit more of the wraper down as he reached it out to Yoongi.

"Do you want..some?"

"Hmm?"

Yoongi tilted his head as his eyes fell on Jimin who allowed his eyes to wonder aside, Yoongis dark eyes were enaugh to make his heart pound like crazy.
Jimin could only watch through the reflection of the mirror as he saw Yoongi leaning over the drivers scet, his hand pressing onto the passenger sciet as he took a bite out of the wrap.
Jimin winced as his head turned, causing face inches away from Yoongis.
And to think for a moment he forgot who was sitting beside him, because he sure was about to lash out at the big ass bite the other took.
But with remembering everything his words dies down.

Yoongi reaching his hand over, using the tip of his finger to rubb off a droplet of sause that sat in the corner of Jimins lips before slowly using the tip of his toung to lick it off his own fingers.

"Your a messy eater"

"W...well your a big biter"