35. Snatched Up

Nina

I had always thought that when death would finally come for me, it would scare me. Yet, all my life death has been chasing me like a determined killer hunting down to collecting his next victim. It was only a matter of time before it finally was going to catch up to me. Therefore, if it was finally going to have me, I wanted it to be by the hands of Reginalds when I finally chose to become a vampire.

Which I find humorous. As a child, the one vampire that I feared would come and take my life, is the very vampire I trust with it to take. After all, I've nearly been killed by Reginald a couple times already and I still do not fear him as much as I thought I would. It is honestly the opposite since I understood now that I was indeed meant to die at the hands of Reginald to become a vampire with him. Being a vampire didn't make sense to me until then and that's because there was no one else I trusted that kind of life with until now. So all it came down to was when did I want to finally become one?

That question was still too far up in the air to answer for myself yet, let alone for other people.

Reginald and I tangled together in the limos seats, fighting the dominance our bodies were wanting to take over and allow us free to tear at one another. Yet by the way Reginald was nipping at the skin around my neck, I was losing myself in him. My body became fragile as glass with every  touch, cracking, the more of me he tasted, as his hands ravished every inch and crevice, they could sneak their way into.

Until I'm gasping a moan when Reginald's fangs extend out, scraping against the skin around my neck. “Ah, Reginald!” His hand slips between my thighs, teasing along my skin with his fingers, turning me on more. “Mm, you're so mean, handsome, teasing me like that with your fangs and fingers when you know I want both to penetrate me, rough!” Exhaling gusty, trying to keep contained, while running fingers through the hairs on his head.

Until I'm screeching as where both jumping like fucking Kangaroos when the limo door forces open. The second it was fully open, Reginald immediately pulling his hand from between my legs and dress down. I fumbled with my scarf over my chest. All while we are both getting death  glares from my father– who was now wearing an all white suit, a black and white striped tie, black leather belt and raven black shoes with half his hair lowly tied back.

Low growling formed from my father as his hand tightened around the roof of the limo. “Get your hands off my daughter and get out of this limo, now! The both of you!” Using his father's tone like he’s reprimanding a pair of naughty teenagers.

Reginald fixed his suit, while stepping out of the vehicle first. “Yoko, your being hostile for–”

“You, shut up!” My father scolded, pointing at him, before me as I got out. “And you,” Suddenly paused, staring at me. “Where on earth did you buy that dress so I can kill the designer for it! Christ, no father should ever have to see his child dressed like this! Let alone witness men gawking like perverted dogs!” Losing his shit.

Reginald decided to snicker, forcing my father's eyes to settle on him. “Well I think she looks absolutely incredible in that dress. Nina is a stunning woman and if she wants to show herself off, doesn't she have that right.”

“You're only saying that because you want to fuck my daughter, Reginald!” My father screams for pretty much everyone to hear.

“What on earth is going on over here…” Formed from my mother.

We all see my mother with her hair curled up and held back. She is wearing pearl earrings, bracelet and a necklace to pair against the  light pink strapless knee high dress, with a white fur cover-up top and white high heels, she chose.