31. Have Faith

Reginald

“AH!” Snarls like a deadly demon from Zina trapped inside her cage, while she tries to touch around, but continues to get shocked. “NINA!” Wails frantically from her. “NINA! MOMMY'S COMING I SWEAR IT!” Blair's monstrous until her legs give out, crying. “You all will pay! For your nightmare has begun but your doom is only yet near!” Glaring her now black eyes in our direction. “He's coming…” Started to crackle like a satanic creature.

“Holy shit…” Exhales from the vampire with the green hair. “This wacko is just as crazy as she sounded over the phone.” Moving her eyes to Yoko. 

Yoko steps forward, sighing in relief. “All that matters is she’s locked up and can't get to Nina, now, Cerina-Jane. The damn woman is nuts.” His eyes snap to his brother. “Get that monstrosity out of here and into one of the dungeon chambers! Set the shockwaves to the max. I don't want to risk her getting out! Especially since we have no idea what Pheona turned her into and why her Infatuation seems to be my daughter! I don't like it!” Ordering around as I watch Zina get waltzed away.

“Nina!” Flips frantically from Jezelle, looking around. “Where is–”

“She's fine.” The woman with the white hair suddenly replied, walking up to Jezelle. “Nina is safe with Emanuel.” She added.

I did not like the sound of those two together, alone.

I'm taking a step forward, bringing Jezelle and the other woman's eyes to me. “Where are they?” Zipped fast and much colder then I actualy ment to.

The woman with the white hair rolled her eyes at me. “And who the hell are you to be demanding–”

“Wendy, stop, it's okay.” Jezelle held her hand up to her shoulder. “Well it’s not but please forgive my old friend here, he didn't mean to be so rude. Did you Reginald?” Snapping her sight at me.

I had to take a breath since I really needed it. “Correct, I'm terribly sorry for speaking in such an ill manner. It's been a trying day so far and it was uncalled for me to unleash any of my anger out. All I wish is to just see the safety of my mate. Where are they, please!?” I'm finding myself begging a bit more than I thought.

“Reginald…” Stung me to my core by the sweet sound of Nina's voice.

I had spun around so fast, I thought I might faint. 

There Nina was coming back in on the far side as if she had come from the entrance of the castle.

When our eyes met, Nina smiled bright and sweet. “I'm right here, handsome.” Giggle adorable from her.

My whole existence brightens again when seeing Nina's gorgeous beauty.

“Oh Nina!” Jezelle exhaled in relief, stealing Nina in a hug before I could. “Thank you.. thank you… oh, lord thank you. I was so scared that your father and I were going to lose you for good.” Sniffles through the room.

Nina pulled back with a smile. “Never, mama. I love you.”

“And I love you my darling.” Kissing her forehead, before suffocating her in another hug.

Then when Nina and Jezelle parted, Nina looked right at me.

My body did not waste a second speed up to Nina, cupping her face sweet in my hands. “Don't ever scare me like that again! Why were you going to leave with her? Damn it, I nearly lost you once today, what were you thinking?” Trying to figure out why the hell she tried to leave with Zina.

Yet when I spoke Nina's eyes went blank.

Nina looked around seeing everyone and she shook her head, scared. “What do you mean by going with her? I tried to leave with that crazy woman. Wh- h– I don't even know what's going on, Reginald? The last thing I remember is being sliced across my chest by that woman, before I'm disturbingly waking up in the arms of Emanuel, outfront of the castle in freaking robe. For a moment I freaked, then after, I came to immediately find you. That’s it! All I know is Oscar must have made it to the castle in time for you to save me since I'm still alive.” Started to sniffle from her.