13. Temptation

Nina

I collapsed; right after my dispute with Hermando when that man tried to push his way into my relationship. Which is all due to because Oscar has loose lips and informed him I'm with a vampire.

The nerve of these two men just acting like they own me.

Luckily, when I collapsed, it was only for a few seconds since once I opened my eyes, I'm still in my apartment, tucked in Reginald's arms.

The second Reginald saw me awake he desperately exhaled in relief. “Oh thank the lord. You just scared me beyond reason. Let's go, we need to get you to a doctor to be checked out.” Saying we needed to do it.

I'm lightly groaning, sitting up out of his arms. “N-no, it's okay. I'm just exhausted and–”

“Are you a doctor!” He lashed at me and I wasn't expecting it.

I'm shaking my head. “I- no but–”

“Then I don't care what you assume it is, you just collapsed and became unconscious for two minutes!” He scooped me up delicately like a flower, holding me near his chest. “I may not be human, or a doctor, but I've lived long enough around humans, to know when something is not right! This constant passing out, for sure is not. We are–”

“Reginald!” I'm commanding his name, forcing the man silent as he stares at me. “Breath, okay, I love how caring you are about my health but I am telling you, I know that I am. I was just in the hospital and then healed up, remember. Therefore, I am just overwhelmed and exhausted. Plus our little butting heads match that we went through thanks to Hermando didn't help.”

“Exactly,” The man rushed to the surface. “A vampire's body compared to humans is–”

“Nearly 245.68% stronger than the average human.” I am interrupting, trying to make this man understand that I do get it and I was still fine. “At least from what the studies have shown. Yes, I am very much aware of the damage your head could have inflicted. That’s why I am fully confident in saying that I am alright, Reginald.” Giggling, running my hands softly along his chest, teasingly up the bridge of his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. “I just can’t go to sleep now for an hour though since it was a nice hit but honestly, I’ve been napped way worse by my uncle in training. Except that's the problem since I can’t sleep though, but I am just so tired and I’d love nothing more than to snuggle up to you.” Smiling, tucking my chest near his massively built structure.

Reginald, snickered. “Alright, fine you win.” Throwing his head back for a moment groaning. “Ugh, the torchur,” Lifting his head, widening a smile. “What in the world are we going to do for a whole hour? Because, I mean I am curious about becoming familiar with your bedroom. They say you can learn a lot about a person that way.” Chuckling sheik.

I’m biting my bottom lip, playfully giggling, smiling like a damn lunatic. “Reginald!” Playfully slapping his chest. “You are quite a naughty one!” Laughing heartily.

Reginald joined in and the sound of him laughing fueled my soul. “I couldn't resist, you left it wide open for me to play around with.” He allowed his laughter to settle, before for a moment harding them. “Honestly though, I’d very much like to do that with you at some point but not until I know,” Next point toward the elevator with me in his arms. “No one else can just waltz into your apartment. Does; no one use simple front doors anymore?” Asking me.

I started laughing.

My arms caresse around Reginald's neck, getting lost in him. “This whole floor is technically In a sense the front yard.” I informed him.