10. Arrival To HumaVamp, Part 1.

Reginald

Yes!

I hate that's the only word I kept creating through my mind when I heard Nina speak about the idea of becoming a vampire. But it is what I had kept saying because, I've never felt the want or need to have someone as mine at this magnitude. In Particular, the desperation to turn someone for myself is something I've never experienced.

With Zina, I wanted to turn that woman into a vampire, don't get me wrong. Except, Zina desperately wanted to be human. But with her wanting to be, didn't hurt me in any way. So I was able to live with it.

Nina though; the thought of her staying human agonized at whatever kind of soul I had left in me. I need that woman as mine, forever. That’s why, I had to do what I could to try and convince this woman to come spend eternity with me; even if that is a lot to ask from someone who wants to stay human.

But luckily, Nina is at least open to the idea and wants it to be me if she does. Which only sent my desperation for her to skyrocket just like I could tell it was for Nina too. Which told me, the chemistry that was building between her and I; might be what actually changes her mind completely after all if I play my strategies right.

Oh, and the way those magical orbs of Nina's eyes glistening with such seduction within when I called her my inspiration – I didn't care if her uncle or her ex was there, I wanted to take that slim body of hers and show Nina exactly what it is like being with a vampire.

My body truly hasn't ever wanted a human like this before. And damn it, I was going to win this woman over so I could have her for myself. I just had to unfortunately figure it all out before these two weeks are up, which honestly doesn't leave me much time. So regretfully, I'll have to fast track things even if every part of me wants to savor the moment with her.

But I can enjoy that after Nina decides to become a vampire because we will have forever.

“Hey, Reginald!” Nina gasped excited, gripping my hand tightly.

I eliminate the chattering thoughts in my head, focusing only on Nina.

Nina's eyes twinkled as her smile grew enlightening. “Look,” Her eyes switched forward. “We're finally arriving in HumaVamp City.” Her words tunnel in me.

My eyes turned forward, coming to the sight of a truly enormous thousands foot wall that stretched endlessly in both directions. Streaming of lights moved around up top as if it was a search party looking down below. Flickering half second intervals of red dots are placed about a yard apart along the whole edge of this place. Worse, every twenty feet, are two tiered massive watchtower cubicles, with guards loaded in heavy weaponry placed on each corner, on both stories. And I didn't think it could get worse but it does since in-between each watchtower seemed to be three kinds of rotisserie modernizing atomic guns, spinning deadly slow in circles– even though something told me they could go much faster if they actually needed to.

Nina wanted to sneak into this place. Damn, got to give it to the woman, she has guts. But holy sh–

“Listen up.” Snapped from Nina Uncle upfront.

My eyes swing away from the view of the giant border wall, toward the front, notice we're approaching two twelve foot silver metal doors, that are currently closed, but open up to a tunnel.

Nina's uncle cleared his throat. “No one will say anything, I'll handle all the talking.” I caught his eyes pinning to me through the small mirror– that he used to watch me with a lot more than examining the scenery behind him through that whole ride “Especially you, Reginald. Your presence will raise suspicions enough since I left with one vampire and now returning with two. Got it.” The tension in his voice wasn't subtle.

HumaVamp City: Life Of The Death Partyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें