12. Unwanted Visitor

Nina

Oh lord, yes!

I couldn't believe it, Reginald and I went ahead and decided to make this a real thing. Overjoyed was my first reaction because from the moment I found that journal, I was drawn to Reginald unlike I have with anyone. Now, I get to finally relish those feelings. And for our first night arriving in HumaVamp, now as a couple, I wanted to make it special for him.

At least, I wanted to anyway until we were rudely interrupted from Reginald getting punched in the face. Which then only created me to get hit by Reginald solid as stone head compared to mine. I didn't have time to register the spots and stars I saw, since Reginald is losing control from being attacked at random with fangs released, ready to attack. All I could think to do was make the man look at me because he said I'm the one who made him sain.

But I had another problem I needed to focus on so I kept my hand latched on to Reginald's as I turned around facing that problem…

My recently turned thirty year old ex-boyfriend Hermando Talatorn.

When I saw Hermando luscious caramel skin I used to enjoy touching; quiff platinum blond full top and dark brown shave under half I used to find my finger always running through; piercing glacier blue eyes that easily made me weak in my knees; full strong plush lips I never could stop kissing, while my finger play through his always neatly trimmed soft beard that just made this man panty dropping gorgeous; standing in my apartment like he owned the place, dressed all fancy, in a jet black long sleeve silk dress shirt snuggling all his thick muscles, mid-night black dress pant hugging his strong legs, slick shine belt around his wide hips and polished  size fourteen shoes, with a real sterling silver chain around his neck and diamond studs in his ears; I lost it big time.

I lost it because Hermando had no reason at all to be in my apartment, let alone being laying a hand on Reginald.

Hermando eyes were dark when they stared at Reginald ignoring my previous words and it pissed me off.

I'm growling, deadly staring at Hermando. “Damn it Hermando,” Blaring, forcing the man to finally look at me. “I know you fucking heard me the first time, Hermando!” My free hand points toward the elevator. “Get out of my apartment, now! I don’t know why you're here but at the moment I really don't care, so just go home, Hermando! That place is not here for you, anymore!” Yelling at him, looking away, facing Reginald, encasing my hands against his cheeks. “It’s okay, Reginald. I'm here. I am right here, breath.” Getting closer, sliding my hand behind his head to bring him in the crease of my neck to breathe me in. “You're alright, Reginald. I'm not going anywhere, so just breath.” Ruffling my fingers through his hair swiftly.

Thankfully, Reginald's rapid breathing began to slow down. His arms savored my skin when wrapping around me in a hug with tender tightness. Until finally, Reginald exhaled as if he was once again back in control from his raging impulse to strike Hermando down.

I'm finding relief because this would have ended very badly if Reginald had attacked.

“I'm sorry, Nina.” Came soft in my ear as if disappointed in himself for losing it. “I didn't mean to–”

“Sh, I'm here.” Hushing the man, strengthened my grip around Reginald. “You didn't do anything, Reginald.” Pulling back, making him face me as I smile, giggling. “I made sure of it this time. But I won't always be around to help you even if I'd love to be joined at the hip for as long as possible.” Smiling sweet, relishing in the sight of him.

Reginald created a smile of his own, nodding as if understanding my meaning. Before it fell when Reginald’s eyes moved away from me and toward the direction of my elevator. In the end telling me that, like always, Hermando didn't listen to me and was still there.