15. Should Of Focused Better

Reginald

The moment I saw Nina get off my lap, all I wanted was for her to be back on it. Yet, I didn't think I'd say this but a part of me is glad we were interrupted. That's only because when Nina took my jacket off me, I got a strong whiff of oil. And I really didn't wish to sleep with that woman filthy of motor oil.

My sight found a digital clock on the nightstand reading 3:00 A.M.

I better hurry with my shower though since Nina needs to be up in three hours.

Rushing to Nina’s master bathroom, I notice it’s fully equipped unlike I’ve ever seen before. I see it has checkered black and white walls, tiles– stretching around  the room from the shower, to the sink counter and shelving. Chrome beamed around the whole room from handles, faucets, shower heads; just pinning and shining off everything. Except my sight went to the large, wide, wonderful pearl white tub that sat on its own with shiny chrome faucets as chrome jets sat inside. I only found out they were jet since my own curiosity got the best of me to figure it out, so I got in.

Now talk about sweet damn relief. Oh and the temperatures of water along with the pressure surely has excelled since my time. I believe I layed in that thing and relished in it far more than I even meant to. But I couldn’t help myself since the first time I only showered and was on the run and couldn’t actually take a minute to enjoy any of it. Now I did.

Once the bath was over, I just could help myself by rising off in the corner closed-in glass shower. The waterproof touch pad inside allowed me to play around and flipping through. First thing I noticed is it had a mode for full body sprays. Until I tried the waterfall mode, then Steam shower mode.

Lord, I knew I was going to enjoy this time.

When I’m done pampering myself, I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist for a moment and walked back to the bedroom, noticing Nina still hadn’t come back.

My eyes searched around the room coming to a clock that now read 4:30 A.M.

The bulge of my eyes that occurred when I saw the time killed me inside.

What the fuck!

A bad feeling developed in my stomach.

Nina!

My body moved as quickly as it was able to get through that entire place. I came to understand exactly how big this place was since it was massive from the twelve spare room, inside pool, spa room, library, gym, tennis, basketball, kitchen, dining room, living room, foreyare, and even a damn balcony that reached to the roof bar outside, with rustic fireplace that looked as if it could fit nearly thirty people around it. Yet nowhere in that entire place did I at all find Nina.

Panic rushed in me since this can’t be good.

My mind then thought about the bottom floor leading to the apartment. In a split second, I was trying to open the damn thing. Although, it wouldn’t budge.

What the–

I thrash at the door harder trying to get it open.

Still I got nothing.

A few more times I tried to make that damn door move at least an inch.

Except, I was locked inside. I couldn’t get that damn door to open. And I was worried beyond a doubt because then that meant Nina went out, but never came back in.

Why? Where is she? She would have come back, I know she would have, I just know it. And if she had to leave I know Nina would have told me where she went.