Author's note

Author's note

Soo.....I don't know where to start or if anyone will even read this whole note or not, hehe! but if you are reading this then, Hey♡

As everyone else has an imagination in their mind, I had it too. Meri Rooh was creation of that imagination and I fell in love with both the characters in this journey and earned your love and support, the most precious award for my hardwork.

This wasn't an easy journey, There were days when I didn't feel like writing or wasn't liking what I wrote. Ups and downs were a vital part of this journey but your love and support!! Like bhai sahab, itna pyaar mila yaha par that I can never forget this community. I am and will forever be grateful to you guys for making me what I am today. There was a time when I wanted to discontinue writing but I am super glad I pushed through all obstacles, with your support.

You have brought Jay and Ruhani to life, they don't feel like characters anymore. You guys are the best thing that ever happened to me and starting this book was the best decision I ever made. Thank you sooo much, loads and loads of thank you to each and every one of you for loving my imagination this much.

I will miss all of you a lot and I will miss writing about Jay and Ruhani. They had become the most beautiful part of my day. Goodbyes are hard but important,
All of you shall always remain in my heart.

I love you guys !!!!

I appreciate the time and energy you have invested in this journey.
Will forever remember all of you ❤️

Please take good care of yourself, remember you are loved and important for someone.
That someone is me ♡

Untill the next time we meet again.

Tumne diya bohot kuch hain,
Tumne liya bohot kuch hain.
Bas ab jo bacha hai ussi me rehne de,
Ae dil tehar zara...ek akhri bar
Jee bhar ke unhe dekh to lene de...

ek akhri bar Jee bhar ke unhe dekh to lene de

With love,

~Your Aarzoo